04| Baelor!

Pov Daemyra Hightower

Baelor!

A strong light began to bother my tired brown eyes, when I opened them I saw my sister, the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms with her expensive clothes, custom-made dresses from the most expensive and greenest fabrics of Dorne

I know I shouldn't be jealous of her, but how couldn't I? She has our father, she has a perfect life here, everything I prayed for at night, she has it, except for her mother of course, her mother was also dead, but at least she had our family's love.

She looked at me but quickly looked at the window that was already open "It's a beautiful day" she said and I got up from the bed I could finally call my own "It really is" I said while I watched the girls I meet yesterday, Joanna and Helaena, they were playing in the beautiful garden they had "Get dressed, Daemyra, I want to show you something" my sister said giving me a dress.

The dress was green, emerald green, the same green she likes to wear, the green that symbolized the hypocrisy of my house. I let my naked body feel the breeze that was coming from the window and then I put on the dress that was offered to me "A true Hightower lady" Alicent smiled.

She fixed my curly hair and when I was finally ready to leave my chambers she gave me her hand and started walking trying to guide me, I had no idea where she was taking me, so an anxious feeling started to appear in my heart, I could hear my heart beating, I could feel all its pulsations inside me, the feeling of my heart wanting to get out of me was getting stronger and stronger, and only stopped when I saw a door in front of me "Don't worry, you're safe with me" She said but for some reason, I couldn't believe her.

When the wooden door was opened I saw the figure of a man who was wearing a crown, my sister walked to the man and I just followed her, but as I was approaching the king I saw a model of The Seven Kingdoms, and in it, I searched for my house, Oldtown, but for some reason, I couldn't find the poor street where I grew up, I shouldn't be surprised, after all, the rich only care about themselves, with children being sold, raped and starving the king's concern was that no one would usurp his dear daughter.

"I have raised this matter before, and you forbade me to speak of it so I held my tongue. To have one child like that is a mistake, to have three is an insult, to the throne, to you, to House Velaryon. The worst part is that you don't have to be very smart to understand that the three boys are bastards, it's a matter of genetics, Viserys" My sister said looking directly at the king "Even Daemyra can understand that, tell him Daemyra, who do you think it's the father of Rhaenyra's children?"

I could feel the pressure of the King's eyes looking at me, and my sister's eyes penetrating my skin waiting for me to support her "I mean" Slowly I took my eyes off the 7 kingdoms model and looked at my sister "I shouldn't even talk about it, the true bastard here it's me, this is not my drama, I don't even know Princess Rhaenyra that well" My sister looked at me as if she was begging me to support her in this "But well, from where I come from it's impossible for a child to have brown hair if their parents have white hair" I said and at the same moment I felt disgusted with myself, Rhaenyra helped me and took care of me and here I am plotting against her behind her back.

The King got up from his chair and with some difficulty, he walked up to me with an unpleasant expression on his face "The consequences of an allegation like the one you toy at would be dire" he looked at me and a tear fell from my eye and wet my cheeks that were already red with shame and fear "Do not speak of this again" he wiped the tear that was still on my cheek.

Without my sister's permission I left the king's chambers and walked to the garden where I had seen Joanna and Helaena earlier "Daemyra" I heard a happy voice coming from behind me, and when I turned I saw Joanna wearing a beautiful red dress and a lion necklace around her neck "Come with me" she grabbed my hand and pulled me.

Joanna was the complete opposite of me, she was a happy girl, always smiling, a ray of light that entered our hearts and illuminated us when we didn't want to be illuminated "Where are we going?" I asked her "I want to show you something, I know you're a Hightower and you Hightowers are all religious" She was right but I didn't believe in her religion, I believe in only 2 Gods, the God of Light and the God of Death.

When we finally stopped we were at a sept. Hundreds of candles were lit and the silence was drawing the place, that place was beautiful we could feel the presence of God with us, the presence of our dead family "It's only been half a year since my brother died, and my father already wants to put another baby on my mother's belly to replace me as heir of Casterly Rock, I don't know what should I do, my mother can't take another birth, she's getting old" she said "Don't worry about that, maybe try to talk with your father" I advised her "The problem is that I don't know to which father I should speak" I got confused and Joanna realized that and let a little laugh come out of her mouth "My real father is Daemon Targaryen, but let's keep that between us" she smiled.

Joanna grabbed a small piece of wood that had fire on it, she lit a candle and gave it to me to light a candle "Kneel with me" she said and that was exactly what I did "On the days I miss my brother I come here to feel close to him, we shared the same womb and now a little piece of wood and fire are the only ways I have to feel his presence" she said and a little tear fell from her eye "Here in the quiet of the Sept I can still hear his laugh, I feel close to him" Her voice began to crack a little and the tears became harder to hold back "I know it sounds foolish" she laughed "I don't think it's foolish" I smiled and grabbed her soft hand "Good! Because I think you should try it, if not for me, then, perhaps for them, I know you lost your mother, I'm sure you miss her, give it a try and I assure you that you will feel her close to you like she's hugging you"

I clasped my two hands together and closed my eyes in the hope of feeling my mother's presence "What do I say?" I asked her "Whatever you wish, maybe tell her how much you miss her" I stayed with my eyes closed but I didn't feel anything, maybe my mother didn't want to talk with me, or maybe her soul stayed in Oldtown.

But instead of my mother's presence I started to feel something else, and suddenly I saw a face, the face of a baby, with white hair, purple eyes, wearing some tinny green clothes, the baby looked happy he was trying to say something, but his mouth wouldn't let him, it was just letting him laugh "Come on, Baelor! Say Mama" I heard a sweet happy voice  "Say Dad, you know Daddy loves you more" I heard another voice but suddenly I heard a scream and saw a lot of blood on the floor. My heart started racing and I started to feel some sweat running down my face.

"Daemyra" Joanna screamed my name and pulled me into her arms "What happened?" she gently grabbed my face and asked me that, when I was calmer "I don't know, first I saw a baby then just blood, it was strange, that vision felt personal, like personal in a strange way," I told her "Maybe the Gods are playing a trick on you because you're new here," she said "I hope it's that, imagine the suffering of that mother, literally awful"

Art by @irlplasticlamb on twitter

Kat Talking

🍂| 001 : Hello loves

🍂| 002 : No aesthetic boards today cause I'm feeling lazy

🍂| 003 : I'm sorry for any big mistake

🍂| 004 : New Chapter since last year

🍂| 005 : Don't forget to vote and comment <3