03 | My Prophecy

POV Daemyra Hightower

My Prophecy

When I arrived at Helaena's chambers, another girl was there, with white silver hair and purple eyes, but she wasn't wearing any dragon in her dress, she was wearing a lion in her red dress

She didn't look very friendly, her gaze conveyed the fury of a lion but also the fire of a dragon, she had the characteristics of the dragon and the personality of the lion "That is Joanna Lannister" Helaena said "Lannister?" I asked "I'm a bastard, Daemon Targaryen is my father and Johanna Lannister is my mother" the girl I didn't know said.

She had white hair but she didn't have the Targaryen power, she was a bastard like me, except she had more luck than I "I'm Daemyra Hightower" I introduced myself  "She's my aunt" Helaena smiled and grabbed a lot of boxes.

When she opened them, they were filled with bugs, spiders, worms, butterflies, cockroaches, and other animals that I had never seen before. She gave me one of her worms and grabbed one for herself and another one for Joanna.

I let the little worm play in my hands, after all the worm was just a little innocent bug who wanted to play. I loved playing with bugs in Oldtown, I believe they have a purpose in our lives, bugs are too important to be killed with the weight of our foot or our index finger, we need to be just with them like they are with us.

"Do you have a dragon?" I asked Joanna "Everyone has a dragon, except Aemond and Rhaena of course" Joanna explained "Why doesn't he have a dragon?" I asked her "His egg didn't hatch, but my dragon is blue and has a lot of horns on her head, her name is DreamFyre she's literally a dream, while Joanna has a different dragon, more aggressive and more scary, Cannibal, he doesn't stay in the Dragonpit because he eats other dragons"

"I would love to see the dragons, can we go to the Dragonpit?" I asked them "My mother won't let us go there" Helaena said "That's fine, your mother doesn't need to know" Joanna giggled and grabbed my hand to help me get up.

Joanna guided me all the way to the Dragonpit while telling me random facts about the Lannisters and their role in Casterly Rock why she was here with her mother and her uncle, and some of the reasons why House Targaryen was inferior to House Lannister.