Chapter 3

"You two are on time. That's good." said Snape as he approached his classroom along with McGonagall and two other boys, one Slytherin and one Gryffindor. "Hello sir. Um..who are they?" asked Draco. Harry kept his mouth shut thinking the teachers were still mad. While Draco could probably go home he couldn't so he couldn't get into more trouble than he already was. Snape opened the classroom and they all entered.

"Mister Potter and Mister Malfoy I'd like to introduce you to Oliver Wood and Marcus Flint." introduced McGonagall "You're the captain of the Quidditch team." said Draco pointing at Marcus. "Yea, i am." "That's what we're here for. You see me and Professor Snape saw the way you both flew and we think it would do good if you both became seekers for your house quidditch team." Now Harry opened his mouth "Whats Quidditch? Whats a seeker? Why are you rewarding us when we did something wrong?" his eyes widened when he sprang the questions and braced himself for impact. He was surprised when Snape answered him instead of hitting him "You are getting punished by having detention. But you also did a good thing for a fellow classmate, that deserves some reward." "But first years cant play." said Draco "correction, first years cant own their own brooms." "We'll get you both brooms and keep it with us." said Oliver smiling.

"What do you think?" asked Marcus. "I'm in." said Draco grinning "I-I don't know anything about this." said harry weakly "It's ok. For now you two will train with the two of us personally. We don't want anyone to know yet so don't tell anyone. We'll teach you everything you need to know." said Oliver and Marcus nodded along. "Come on harry. Please?" begged Draco. Harry looked at Snape and the man gave a small encouraging nod. he smiled "I'd love to." "Great. Next week Saturday at six in the morning i want you both on the field." ordered Oliver. "Thank you both. You may go now. I'll go too so you can spend your detention in peace." said McGonagall as they left. 

"For detention i want you to write an essay on what could have happened if anything went wrong wile you were in the air." said Snape "i could have fallen. Oh wait, i did." "Start with that then Mister Malfoy." smirked Snape and Draco scowled. Harry hid a giggle as he started on his essay. 

"Ok. Detentions over. let me see your essays." said Snape. Draco handed his in and Snape scanned it "All you wrote was you could fall." "Because that's all i could think of." "Your brain capacity is baffling." Draco frowned and harry handed his in "Mister Potter, do you watch horror movies?" "no sir. I never actually watched a movie before." said harry softly. Storing the information for now he said "Well then you have a big imagination. not even i knew this many things could go wrong when flying. You two may leave." "Night Professor." they chorused as they left and Snape continued to stare in horror at the essay. 

The next day at three Harry made his way to the dungeons and knocked on the Potions door. A muffled 'come in' was heard and he entered. Snape said nothing and instead motioned for him to follow. They walked through a door that lead to the office before they went through another that lead to the older mans courters. Snape told Harry to take a seat on the couch while he sat on the chair opposite the boy.

"One question at a time and if i say i wont answer i request that you do not throw a temper tantrum." said Snape. Harry nodded shyly "Thank you sir and i promise to respect your privacy." Snape nodded and motioned Harry to ask. "Were you and my mum friends?" "We were. We met when we were nine and have been friends since then. Until our sixth year at Hogwarts." "What happened?" sked Harry "I prefer not to talk about it." "Ok. What was she like?" "Your mother had a big heart. Very easy to forgive and the kindest person i know. You know, Mr. Potter, you have her eyes." Harry grinned. Ever since he entered the wizarding world everyone told him how he as like his father which is why he wanted to know more about his mother from Snape. "Thank you sir!" "What was her favourite subject?" Harry caught the mans lips twitch before he answered "Charms. Your mother was always gifted in the subject and loved using it to make her life 'magical' as she called it. She used t say it was to help her realize that none of this was a dream. Personally i think she just liked turning her hair pink." Harry giggled.

The questions went on until Snape called a stop. "It's almost past dinner Mr. Potter. i think you should go and have some food." Harry deflated but said goodbye and left.