Chapter 11

Harry woke up in an unfamiliar bed. Getting up he padded out and into the familiar living room of Snape's quarters. There he saw the man sitting on the couch with a cup of tea. "Good morning child. How are you feeling?" he asked looking up and setting his book down. Harry rubbed his eyes " Little tired." he mumbled. Snape nodded standing up and approaching him "It's to be expected. You were up a bit late last night." Harry reached up and Snape smiled lifting him onto his hip as now normal. "Why don't you get some more rest and when you wake up I'll get you something to eat?"

 " 'k."

 "I'll also have someone inform your friends that you'll be here until your practice which is later." " M'kay." chuckling lightly at the boys drowsy state Snape took him to the guest room and tucked him in. Harry looked around sleepily "Is this your room sir?" "No. It was the guest room but during the holidays i got the elves to renovate it. I planned to show it to you later but i thought that over the holidays you could stay in here instead of in the dorms all alone." Harry smiled sleepily "I would like that." "I'm gad. Now sleep child." "Night dad." soft snores were heard in the deadly silence room. Acting on autopilot Snape left and closed the door slightly "Dad." he whispered to himself in shock.

When Harry woke up again he went to the living room and found Snape grading papers at the table "Hi sir." Snape looked up at the voice and smiled slightly "Harry, you're up. Feeling better?" "Yes sir." "Good. Well you can get dressed and then come have something to eat. I have some clothes for you in the cupboards." "Ok." replied Harry running to his new room. Snape called a house elf requesting a meal for Harry. While Harry sat happily having breakfast, Snape continued to mark essays.

Once done with his meal Harry sat shifting on the couch in boredom. Noticing this Snape addressed him "You can go play in your room if you want. I'll call you when it's lunch." Smiling Harry left to his room. He found a chest with a good number of toys, both magical and muggle. After basking in the thought that he actually had toys of his own he started playing with his planes and cars that drove and flew after him. Hearing the laughter form down the hall Snape felt a smile tug at his lips as he marked.

---------------------------------------------------

"Hey Harry." called Ron as Harry entered the field. "Hey guys." "So what did Snape do with you yesterday? You didn't come back to the dorm." Harry grinned and excitedly explained what happened since he got to Dumbledore's office. "Aren't you sad Harry?" asked Hermione "no. Why?" his three friends glanced at each other "Well...we just thought that maybe you wanted Snape  to take you in." said Draco nervously. "Oh. But i do." "I'm confused. you want Snape o take you in yet you're happy that Dumbledore founds someone?" asked Ron.

 Realisation hit Harry like a brick "It seemed like i didn't want him to-Oh great Godric. Guys how do i make Snape my guardian?" he asked distressed and with unshed tears. Hemione hugged him "it's ok. that's what we're here for Harry." she said "Yea. Me and 'mione will continue looking in the library for you colour seeing while we're trusting Ron with your Snape problem." he sent Ron a warning glare "Me? Alone? what if it mess up?" "I'll slaughter you. No pressure." said Hermione with a smile. Ron gulped and Draco pat his back "Come on Harry we should practice. We have our first game tomorrow against each other."

**************************************

"You ready harry?" asked Oliver as they stood ready to enter the field. "Nervous." "No need to be. We're all there with ya. Right guys?" "Yea!" replied the team "no need to worry little harry..." "we're gonna keep those bludgers way from yeh." said two red head Harry remembered as Ron's brothers. The Weasley twins. He smiled "thanks guys." they all flew out and Harry took to the sky close to where he saw Draco. They smiled to each other "Scared Potter?" teased Draco and Harry smirked "You wish Malfoy. Don't fall off your broom." Draco glared "Shut up."

"Gryffindor wins with Potter catching the snitch!!!" screamed the announcer Lee Jordan and the crowd cheered. Harry landed with a grin on his face. Draco came over and hugged him "Good game harry. but next time I'll get you." "Can't wait Drake." they pulled back just in time for his team to crash into him.