Your Safety

Anything you see in orange is a link. Click on those, and you will be directed to helpful places.

Your safety mattersWe strive to keep Wattpad a safe place for you to share your stories

Your safety matters
We strive to keep Wattpad a safe place for you to share your stories. Please read our Community Safety Guidelines for steps to feel secure and happy on the platform.

Are you a victim of bullying, or do you know someone who might need help on the platform? Find support on the BullyingPrevention profile. 

You can visit Wattpad's Safety Portal to educate yourself and learn the steps Wattpad takes to keep you safe.

Keep your account secure.
Your well-being and data are important to us. So, we can only encourage you enough to take extra precautions to keep your account safe.

You can read a bit about what involves protecting your account with this article, and you may read about what is and isn't private on Wattpad in this article.

Do you want some quick steps on how to stay safe? Read the articles below:
Protect your account
Protect your personal data 

Resetting username, email, and password

If you at any point lose access to a device or experience suspicious activity on your account, you may follow the below guides on how to reset the keys to your account, which is your username, email, and password.

--> Change/reset your username + If you forgot your username <--
--> Change/reset your email + if you lose access to your email <--
--> Change/reset your password <--

By resetting your password, you'll be logged out of all devices automatically.