Engage with Wattpadders

Anything you see in orange is a link. Click on those, and you will be directed to helpful places.

The more, the merrier, right?Wattpad has tens of thousands of users across the platform, and you're almost guaranteed to find your community out there

Wattpad has tens of thousands of users across the platform, and you're almost guaranteed to find your community out there. Once you do, here are a few tips on how to engage with them.

Broadcast to followers - If you are a writer and want to share your latest updates about your works with your followers, make a broadcast on your wall, and all your followers will be notified.

Private messages - If you want to chitchat with your friends in a more private setting, why not shoot them a private message? Only you and they will have access to the conversation, and the messages will be saved in your inbox.

Follow/Unfollow others - If you find a writer(or friend) you really like, why not show them support and follow them? You'll get a new update every time they update a book or write something new on their wall. You can always unfollow again later if you've lost interest.

Sharing accounts - Here is an odd one for you. We know that Wattpadders like to collaborate to create exciting new stories. An account used by more than one Wattpadder is a shared account. Unfortunately, the issue with shared accounts is that they can't be supported in the same way normal accounts are supported. This is due to the security issue that goes with sharing the password and the email address to your account.  They are still allowed but do be cautious about who you make a shared account with.