Chapter 21 : Be careful, he is jealous of your friend - memories (part 9)

Thank you for voting for my previous chapter you are seven and you are precious: 

Littlebirdy

Aseel81097

Yakubulkella

tntsisters

queenturtlerabbit

Semly927

sasmitasidu

_________________________________

When the end of this short first day arrived, everyone could see Seokjin enter with Taehyung in the luxurious car of the Kim's family who came to pick them up and this gave rise to a tremendous uproar in the heads and mouths of all these little middle schoolers, who had had enough time to realize that Taehyung was the boy they didn't want to get in trouble with and Seokjin the boy they wanted to be friends with.

Seeing this enthusiasm for their duo, Taehyung couldn't help feeling a certain pride: the other students had already learned to respect him and in addition, they had just noticed that Seokjin was his friend. They wanted him all by their side, but he was the one who had him by his side. Seokjin was his.

However, he couldn't forget Jimin's words about Seokjin and he decided to deal with the matter during the ride home, but Seokjin beat him to it:

"Tae, what you did today is very bad, you could have hurt Seung very seriously! Luckily it wasn't his eye that was burned but on the cheek. The school nurse said he would recover soon, so don't worry to much."

"When did I give you the impression that I was worried about that jerk?" Taehyung shot back.

Disappointed, Seokjin realized that Taehyung and Seung had both designated each other the same way, seeming to become arch-enemies. But he didn't want to give up: he wanted his two friends to get along well.

"I think you got carried away and you don't really hate Seung, it's just that you don't know each other yet. He's really funny and nice, oh, and he loves football as much as I do! The three of us should play football together one of these days, that would allow you and Seung to-"

"Will you stop talking to me about that stupid Seung?!" Taehyung cut him, frustrated. "You spent the entire day with him and you only talked to me about him today, I'm fed up. Know that I don't care about him at all. Open wide your ears : I don't like him!"

He saw very well that it didn't please Seokjin but he wanted to make him understand that there was no chance of convincing him to be Seung's friend. More so, Taehyung wished that Seokjin, upon hearing this, understood on his own that he had to distance himself from Seung. After all, he was his friend before being Seung's.

So he was upset to hear Seokjin protest:

"Even if you don't like him, he's my friend, so can you try to be nice to him anyway?"

"No," Taehyung grumbled. "If he talks to me again like he did today, I'll hurt him even more."

"Tae!" Seokjin exclaimed, "please, don't say that ! You can't attack him again like you did today, no, you can't attack anyone like that."

"Don't tell me what I can or can't do, I can do anything I want."

"At home maybe but not at school, because there are rules to respect and violence is forbidden!" Seokjin replied.