03. Longing hearts

" And I want you to reveal your identity "

Arushi stiffed listening his words . Her only fear to be identified was becoming too real , she dreaded it . Being infront of the world means being infront of him . Six years , She was running from him for six years and she planned to do it doing forever . Only she knows how she stayed till these years , how she survived because the moment he pushed her away from him there was no point left for her to live . Only he was the one who was hers, atleast that is what she thought . Only he was her family , her only family , her only friend and her only love . Her Advik . But the moment he threw her out of his life , she promised herself not to come in his life ever .

" princess , Are you ok ? Why are you crying ? " Priya shook her breaking her thoughts. Arushi frowned touching her cheek and that is when she realized , she was crying . Again .

She lifted her eyes only to stare at yashvardhan's eyes which were  reflecting determination . His eyes were cold , a type of cold which will freeze you but at the same time provide you warmth.  They will make you feel numb but alive at the same time . Sighing she stood up not wanting to continue this conversation. " I-I am going to orphanage , will be back till evening"

" This time I am not backing off Arushi , it's high time you should face the world " Arushi stopped in her track listening to him " and by facing the world I mean facing the person who still had the effect to bring tears in your eyes . I don't know who he is but I can't see you like this now and this is my final decision " Arushi tightened her fist listening to his words but didn't dare to turn around to look in his eyes . She know he knew everything, they all knew everything and that is when she decided to do this for them . Only for them .

" I am ok with your every decision uncle . You know best "

And she went away signing her fate .

______________

" Don't you think that you are becoming old working your ass off all day " guy sitting on a round high chair exclaimed with his calculative eyes as if he solved the biggest mystery of all times while looking at the man working in front of him with out bothering about his presence and taunts .

" You should atleast be grateful that I saved you from aunty's keher Advik Raichand and here you are being an ungrateful brat " he spoke dramatically eyeing the man who sighed for hundredth time in his presence .

( Storm )

" And Don't you think that you too should work because as far as I know , you too have a company to run Aditya Singhal " the latter smirked finally getting a reaction from his bestfriend who gave him the glare everyone dreaded to see but here we are talking about The Aditya Singhal.

He could be anything but afraid of Advik Raichand.

" Well I was going to ask , are you going to be present in this upcoming party uncle is organizing. He called dad today that there is some party for some new project opening" Aditya questioned eyeing his bestfriend who sighed.

"Yeah and eventually he want me there especially because I have been not there in quite business parties and people are talking " Advik stated brushing his hair thinking about the the event which would waste his time .

"Ummhmmm good because apparently you can't deny uncle . Finally I will not be bored"

" Ohh and also , I want a model for my upcoming magazine cover and eventually I have a person in my mind " Aditya smiled cheekily looking at Advik who raised his brow in question.