Synopsis

Leave me" she whispered breathing heavily not being able to consume the proximity they were in .

"I said let me g-"

"Never , not now and not ever " he growled  huskily cutting her in between tracing his nose from her jaw to the outline of her neck resulting her to gasp meekily.

His right hand holding her waist firmly while the left one cupping her face forcing her to look at him . She wiggled trying to get out of his hold after seeing his hazel brown orbs penetrating her forcing her to stand in the position .

"You are mine butterfly. Your whole existence belongs to me just like mine belongs to you" he continued staring straight in her honey brown orbs filled with unshed tears and caressed her cheeks last time before strolling out leaving her dazed and numb .

Everyone one was the witness of their story , their struggle , their love , their forever.

Cause he was the Sinner and she was his most beautiful Sin .

_____________________________________

Arushi Malik is a shattered soul , treated like a ragged doll by the people around her but still trying to spread happiness with her smile . A girl abounded by her parents when she took her first breath in the cruel world and was left at the door of the orphanage . Would there be anyone who will heal and cure her broken heart or will it remain broken forever ?

Advik Raichand is a wicked cunning ruthless and what not a billionaire business tycoon . Devilishly Handsome but at the same time a  devil . Living for his redemption and to cure his stoned heart . Will he be able to find his forever .

A  passionate tale of two souls , one who is broken beyond repair and another who is living to redeem .

let's dive in their love story , their  forever .

                          ~~~~

Hello sugars ,

So here is the synopsis of this story . Hope you all will like it .

Follow my Instagram account avnistorytell_ for the updates and sneak peek of the story .