11. Beautiful Mess

Parking her car in the parking lot, Arushi came out shutting the door behind. Taking a deep breath she made her way towards the enterence of Raichands and co. It was early morning when she got a text from Advik's secretary telling her that her meeting with their team for the upcoming interview and photoshoot will be happening at eleven in the morning and so here she was , thirty minutes early as she glanced at the huge bustling ground floor of this massive forty-two floored building. Indeed , people saying that the Raichands are no less then royals is true.

Making her way towards the receptionist, she cleared her throat. Catching the attention of the girl sitting over there. The girl looked up from her laptop glancing at Arushi , giving her a professional smile.

"Yes ma'am, what can we do for you?" She asked.

"I have an appointment scheduled with Mr.Raichand at eleven. Can you please inform him about my arrival?" Arushi asked checking the time on her phone.

"Sure ma'am, let me check it. Can I know your name please?"

"Ohh yeah....its Arushi Malik" The girl looked at her wide eyed , slowly a wide grin planting over her face as suddenly stood up making Arushi to look at her in surprise .

"You mean The Arushi Malik.....Omg I can't believe this. Are you real? I am not dreaming , right? I am your big fan ma'am. I just love your books. Ohh my God I can't belive it , This is not a dream . You are just so beautiful . Oh my g-" the girl stopped abruptly covering her mouth , her whole face heating up as she looked at Arushi , Embarrassed.

"I am so sorr-"

"You are beautiful too.......Palak , right?" Arushi said smiling , cutting her off in middle as she looked at the name plate on her desk which had her name in bold letters , Palak Verma.

Palak looked down , her already reddened face heating more. Smiling, Arushi looked at her in aww as the 5'5 girl standing infront of her looked too cute for her to handle.

Clearing her throat , Arushi raised her brows playfully breaking Palak's embarrassing train of thoughts. Smiling at her sheepishly, Palak said "Mr.Raichand is in a meeting , I will inform him about your arrival as soon as his meeting gets over , till then you can wait for him in the waiting hall ma'am"

Nodding her head Arushi started making her way towards the hall but suddenly stopped making heer to stop as well who was going to sit on her chair.

"Its Arushi"

"Huh?" Palak asked clueless.

"My name.....Its Arushi , call me by that and not ma'am Palak" Arushi said chuckling at the girl who looked too stunned to say anything .

"Ye sachi mai sapna nahi hai.....ohh my godd" squealing to herself , she sat down .

(This really is not a dream)

The girl was too happy to meet her favourite author.

****

Taking a seat near the huge window , Arushi sighed looking out. There was this beautiful made pool with flowers surrounding it and a fountain in the middle making it look breathtaking.

The waiting hall too was nothing ordinary but elegant. Food counter in one corner was for the people who were seated there for one or another reason and then there was this huge book shelf in another corner. With seats and elegant paintings on walls , it almost looked like an elegant cafe.

As Arushi continued to look outside , she sensed the chair beside her being occupied . Suddenly becoming anxious , she looked beside her only to find a boy in his mid 20s sitting there looking back at her with a wide grin. Her hands suddenly began to sweat due to being in the presence of a stranger man . It has been like that lately. After that dreadful night , she would always find herself scared and anxious in the presence of stranger man . There were only some male colleagues of her with whom she would feel comfortable and hence she always carried her medicine with herself in case some emergency happen.