07. Behavior

"What are you thinking maa" Akshita asks her mother-in-law while pouring the evening tea to all the ladies and sat on the couch beside her . Bhawna and Rekha turn their eyes towards Divya in concern asking her the same .

(Mother)

From the time they came back from Malhotra's party . She has been zoning out and thinking about something which made everyone concerned for her .

"Maa there is something which is bugging me continuously from last night " Divya said looking at her mother-in-law who gestured her to continue .

"Kal jab se hum sab party se aae hai , Advik ka bartav badla badla lag raha hai" Divya said rather in a calm and relieved voice making everyone confused as they didn't noticed the change in the latter .

(After we came back from the party , Advik's behavior is changed)

"Ye toh acchi baat hai Divya. Tum pareshan kyu ho rahi ho" Bhawna asked her daughter-in-law rather calmly .

(Its good Divya . Why are you stressing)

"Haa didi ye toh acchi baat hai na . Abb dekhiya na kitne dino baad Advik ne family ke sath bethkar breakfast kiya hai " the excitement didn't hide from Rekha's voice as she said the words to her jethani and Divya nodded her head multiple times as she continued .

( yes sister its good . After so long Advik joined the family at breakfast today)

"Yahi toh mai bol rahi hu ki itne saalo ke baad mera purana Advik mujhe dikha aaj . Uska Dimaag toh thik hai na" The ladies smiled while shaking their head as they witnessed Divya's reaction .

(That is what I am saying . After so many years I got to see my old Advik . He is okay right?)

"Maa calm down . It is good that Advik is indulging himself in family and hopefully we will get to see our old Advik again" Akshita spoke last line with a knowing smile as she smiled towards her mother-in-law.

The random talk continued and soon the yelling of Karan and Ishani rang in the living room telling their presence . Upon coming to the living room , the ladies sighed loudly seeing the twins before continuing their evening chores . Apparently Ishani had her tight grip in karan's hair and he had her long braid wrapped around his hand .

"Tune uss ladke ko kyu maara wo bhi itni si baat ke liye . Aaj mai tera khoon kar dungi karan ke bacche.....ouch leave my hair you dumbshittt" Ishani yelled tightening her grip on his hair and walking towards the couch .

(Why did you beat that boy for the small thing....today I will kill you karan)

"Usko aur marunga agar usne dobara aisa kiya aur tu mere baal chod pehle" Karan yelled trying to pull his hair back from her grip and tightening his hold on her braid .