+ W A K E U P +

Noobi sat up, tiredly. He wasn't in his dorm, he was somewhere else, probably in someone else's dorm. He was laying on a couch, a very comfortable couch.

Noobi weakly sat up. There was someone playing the piano. A girl with tied back purple hair and big brown eyes. They were a guest?? Noobi thought that Guest was the only.. guest in the entire school. 

'Um- hello?' Noobi called out.

The person instantly stopped playing the piano and turned towards Noobi. This person seemed like they have been left out a couple of times too. The person smiled and stood up.

'Well, well, well! Aren't you a cute little Noob!' The person smiled, 'I am Lavender, the person who tackled you yesterday!' 

Lavender seemed very nice, it was almost as if she was Noobi's twin. They acted the same way, and were always avoided because of it. Lavender handed Noobi her School ID, so he could know some more things about her.

Name: Lavender #####.

Age: 16 Years old.

Type: Guest.

Student comment: Hii!<3

Noobi looked up at Lavender, 'So.. you're the girl who kicked me yesterday.. and made me pass out..?'

'Haha! Of course I did, Noobi! I always walk around in the dark, and make sure no cameras are on me. I always cover them. You're lucky I was even by the library when it was lights out! Your little friend was taken somewhere else to be taken care of.'

'Guest?!' Noobi sounded worried, and this made Lavender laugh. 'Yes! Guest! Don't worry, he only got a little injury by falling down the stairs-'

'Wha-'

'You'll see him in the lunch hall! I promise. Someone will escort him there.'

Noobi looked at the clock. It was really early- he still couldn't leave this dorm. He tried to stand up, but Lavender pushed him back downwards and said, 'No! You can't stand up! Remember, I kicked you! You need some time to heal!'

Noobi sighed in defeat, 'Listen, Lavender.. I like you- I do thank you for bringing me here, but the fact that you came up behind me and kicked me, it wasn't nice. You know, I'm lucky that nothing bad actually happened to me.'

Lavender tilted her head to the side. 'But something bad happened to your friend. Are you not concerned about that?'

'Well- I am.. I don't know where he is!'

Lavender smiled and started counting down from three. Of course, this confused the heck out of Noobi, but then he heard the bell ring, and all of the lights in the hallways clicked on.

Lavender smiled and helped Noobi up from the couch. She helped him put on his shoes, and escorted him to the door. She opened it and smiled at Noobi.

'Your friend is coming! Don't you worry. Just wait here!' Lavender pulled her phone out of her pocket and dialled a number. She put her phone up to her ear and said, 'Yes? Hey Aco! Ye- ye.. sorry! Ye, is he coming down? Good, good! Okay then, bye! Love you!~'

Lavender smiled as she hung up the phone. Noobi just stood there, looking around, waiting for Guest's arrival. Lavender could see the worry in his eyes, and even if she was to try and help him, she was sure that Noobi would just think that she's crazy, and would probably push her away. Lavender sighed, but managed to build up the courage to say, 'Hey, Noobi! Please relax! Guest is on his way, he is in the lift!-'

Noobi instantly turned to look at Lavender, 'You mean he broke his leg?! Please don't tell me he broke his leg!'

'He.. didn't break his leg..?' Lavender chuckled nervously. Noobi didn't believe her. Of course he didn't! Noobi just woke up and found himself in another dorm with another guest! 

Noobi finally relaxed when he saw the elevator doors open, and saw Guest.. in a cast, in a wheelchair. He was being helped by a girl who looked just like Lavender, but she had red hair, a stripey grey and white short sleeved shirt with jeaned shorts. Lavender smiled when she saw this person.

'Acorn! You're here!'

Acorn didn't pay any attention to Lavender. Her eyes were set on Noobi. She stared at him as if she had seen him somewhere. And when Acorn spoke, Noobi knew that he had heard her voice from somewhere, it was very similar to the voice that he had heard yesterday.

'Is that the guy that you kicked yesterday?' Acorn asked. Lavender chuckled nervously, 'Well- when you turned your back, I kicked him so he wouldn't remember anything- I guess it backfired.'

Acorn sighed and helped Guests walk towards Noobi. He had a face of guilt and regret, so did Noobi. He thought that Noobi was following him, but it turns out that he wasn't. 'Sorry for Lavender.. Noobi, is it? Here is your ID.' Acorn opened her hands and put the ID in Noobi's. He didn't know how she had gotten a hold of it, but he was grateful in advance.

'And as for your friend,' Acorn continued, 'I took him to my dorm yesterday after he fell down the stairs. He panicked when he saw me. I snuck into the nurse's office and managed to go back to the dorm with everything that I needed. He's lucky that his leg wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. He will probably be out of the cast in no time!'

Noobi smiled at Acorn, 'Thank you- thank you so much.' Noobi held onto Guest and escorted him to the lift once again. When the lift doors closed, both of the boys could hear Acorn and Lavender talking. They weren't really sure what they were saying, but Guest could have sworn that Lavender said, 'He's cute.' before her voice fading into silence.

~~~~~~~~~~

As they made their way down the hall, Guest whispered to Noobi, 'I'm sorry.. for leaving you.'

It sounded as if Guest hadn't apologised to anyone. Makes sense since people don't really talk to him, but has he ever made a mistake like that which could make him say sorry to another person. The answer is no, he hasn't.

Noobi looked down at him and said, 'No- don't be. I'm the one who let go of your hand when you tried to guide me, and I just stood there and didn't even try to find you in the darkness. We shouldn't have gone to the Library after all..' Noobi chuckled quietly. Guest looked down at his leg in disappointment. He remembered everything that happened yesterday night, and the incident of him falling down the stairs constantly replayed in him head. It was bound to torture him forever. 

'What even happened yesterday night.. you know, when you ran away?' Noobi asked. 

'Huh?'

'When I let go of your hand and I couldn't find you. How did you break your leg?'

Guest sighed, and shut his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

'Almost everything was dark, I cannot remember who was there with me, all I knew was that it was those two females that we saw upstairs, Acorn and Lavender. 

I tried to go back searching for you after I ran down the hall. I didn't realise that you weren't following me, I had to go back. When I went back, however, you weren't there. I realised that you might have gone to get some help. 

Suddenly I heard someone. They were chasing after me. I ran as fast as I could whilst they were on my tail but when I got to the stairs- well.. you know what happened.

I broke my leg.

~~~~~~~~~~

Noobi sighed, 'Sorry Guest. I feel bad. We can go to the library later if you want. That's my way for making up for it!'

Guest smiled. 'Sure. Thank you, Noobi.'