+ B A C K +

The school that Noobi and Guest went to was large, and I say large. All of the rooms were always filled with something. There were many classrooms, either for Poetry Classes, for storage, singing classes, anything. The teachers and the staff of the school knew where everything was, they knew which class was which, and they knew which teacher was in each classroom.

But somewhere by the school, there was a place where a gang of certain people met up. They always stood there they smoked and they skipped all of their classes. The teachers did not know about this area. 

The first two people who had found this area were two students named Delilah and Devon (A copy n' Paste or a Slender if you wish.)

Delilah had lime green eyes, dark skin and long and silky black hair. She does have this unique style- a classic brown mini skirt with a baggy white long- sleeved shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~

STUDENT ID

STUDENT NAME- Delilah ########

STUDENT'S AGE- 16-17 Years old

STUDENT COMMENT- Hey Bae~

~~~~~~~~~~

Devon (Or Slender if you wish) wore matching clothes with Delilah (Of course they are dating, my dear.) A baggy white long- sleeved shirt with some baggy brownish- grey jeans with a golden chain. He had braided dark brown hair with some golden hair cuffs.

Both of these characters smoked when they first found this place.

~~~~~~~~~~

STUDENT ID

STUDENT NAME- Devon #####

STUDENT'S AGE- 17 Years old

STUDENT COMMENT- Fvvckk~

~~~~~~~~~~

Delilah stood at the back of the school, waiting for Devon to arrive. He leaned by the tall fence and put a cigarette in her mouth. She lit the cigarette and relaxed her body. She slowly took it out of her mouth and sighed. She let out a little chuckle once she heard footsteps.

'You took quite a while, Devon.' She smirked as she saw Devon running to her from a distance. He stopped and took a moment to pant before he said, 'Sorry! Something came up back there!' Delilah noticed blood on his hands. Delilah cringed. She could smell it. She knew exactly what was going on, and what exactly happened. 'I see you got in a fight with that Bacon.. what was her name.. Acorn.. I despise her.'

Devon started to cough up blood, 'She punched me in the throat..' He opened his hand so Delilah could put a cigarette in his hand, to which she did. He put it in his mouth and allowed Delilah to light it. He put it in his mouth, but when he did, he instantly took it out and continued coughing. Now Delilah was concerned. She rubbed his back and said, 'I really think that you should go to the nurses office before you faint like last time-'

'Bae, I'm fin-' Slender stopped talking and continued coughing, it was now as if the cigarette was now pulling him apart. She slapped him on the back. He coughed one last time before stopping. It was very close to tears. 

'You good?!' Delilah asked. Devon needed a moment to catch his breath. He nodded as fast as he could and sighed as he slowly put the cigarette back into his mouth. They stood in silence for a moment, not doing anything, until Delilah put her head on Devon's shoulder. 

'Mh- Fvck.. you reek of her. You sure you didn't hook her up?' She looked up at Devon, who gasped in offence.

'Ew- No. Why would I?!'

'Hm- I don't know.. just jealous. Be lucky I admitted it.'