+S T O P T H E R E !+

I remember those girls.. what were their names again.. Lavender and Acorn. They were nice, wonderful girls. They're like.. me and Noobi. They're extremely different from each other.. Acorn is cold.. like me, and Lavender is an energised and outgoing person that nobody likes, like Noobi.

I've never actually compared somebody to me.. and somebody else.

He's a question for my future self, though. What is it like with Noobi? Have we taken it a step further as friends, or is it something more serious..? Never mind, don't answer that one. I see Noobi as a friend, and nothing more. I'm just wondering if I'm even more lucky in the future.

...

Here's your answer- Let's say that.. the future is more exciting, and the best thing for you to do is wait.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

'What were you girls thinking, lurking in the darkness? You've even taken it a step further than to kick a student down the stairs!' The woman at the desk slammed her hands down onto the desk in anger. Acorn and Lavender quickly glanced at each other, knowing that they have messed up.

'You both shouldn't be out at lights out. What if something happened to you? What if someone broke into the school and you were just standing there? You could have gotten hurt!'

'Miss..' Lavender interrupted, 'If you aren't aware, there are varieties of places in the school where people go to skip lessons. Those areas aren't monitored. Acorn and I know who these students are. Honestly, we shouldn't be getting punished for doing.. nothing.' Lavender played with her hands nervously. 

Acorn sighed and said, 'Maybe you should reconsider your choice and let us go-'

'Silence! What is wrong with both of you? You know how much you could have hurt that student?'

'Well.' Acord crossed her arms, 'We treated him and his friend with medical care, having knocked on the nurse's door and got the equipment that we needed.'

Was that the truth? No, but Acorn seemed to convince the headmistress. Her cold and blank stare made the headmistress sigh. 'So, you mean to tell me that you went to the nurse's office and asked for medical equipment.. and she just gave it to you?'

Acorn and Lavender nodded.

'So, if I asked her, she would say yes?'

That move made Lavender and Acorn lightly gasp unexpectedly. What are they going to do now? There was no way they were going to lie themselves out of this!

It felt as if the darkness was closing within as the headmistress stared at them and awaited for an answer. Acorn felt her heart pounding in fear, she couldn't be expelled. Where was she going to go? Lavender would hate her for it.

She looked up at Lavender, who was looking down at her knees, thinking of an excuse. Acorn felt her world spinning as she felt her hands tremble in worry. Her eyes darted into different directions, and her heart rate increased. She couldn't breathe. She was never caught in the act like this! 

Believe it or not, they did do something right after they had dealt with Guest and Noobi. She felt like she wanted to hold her head in pain, she became more and more pale, to the point that she couldn't breathe. Lavender was counting on her to come up with an excuse, she tapped on her thigh repeatedly. But then it was too late, the sound of-

'Hello, Miss Mistress,' Someone slowly opened the door to the room, 'Somebody is currently having a heart attack, and someone else is here to see you. I will assist these two girls to their lessons.' 

The door slammed shut, and the two girls sighed in relief. The head mistress sighed and said, 'Okay.. you two girls wait outside until Helene comes back. I need to get this room ready.'

And with that, the two girls left, still troubled about the entire situation, but calm that it has finally ended.