Prologue - Anmol Rishta

**********************************

Tum Mera khun se toh nahi Lekin Dil se juda ho Humara rishta Anmol hai. Humesha ek saath hi rahenge Hum.

**********************************

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ANMOL RISHTA

1. NEW BEGINNING OF LIFE!

Somewhere in the middle of forest road
It's raining like cats and dogs At Night.

One couple with a 2 year old boy baby are traveling in the car.

They both are yelling at each other

Woman- I am regretting my decision of marrying to you Arvind . I should have listened to my parents.

Tears are flowing down from her eyes...
She coaxed the baby while he wiggled in his sleep due to their shouts.

Arvind looked at her with hurt

Arvind - Priya pls listen aisa kuch bhi nhi hai jaise tu soch rhi ho. It's... it's....just

Arvind tried to explain her gently. He can see that the situation is getting bad to worse.
But Priya showed her palm to stop.

Priya- Enough Arvind. U need not want to give any explanation to me. Infact Teri koi galti hai hi nhi. Sab meri galti hai.
*She looked at him with hurt , and that look killed arvind* tujhe pata hai main tujhse kitna pyar karti thi. How arvind ....how could you....*her voice chocked* *she couldn't able to accept that her husband....* Kyu? *She cried*

Arvind felt difficult to drive in the heavy rain nd the situation didn't help him. He tried to reach for her to wipe her tears with one hand but she swatted angrily.

Priya- NO. DO NOT TOUCH ME ARVIND. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO TOUCH ME.
She emphasized each word looking angrily at him.

Arvind- I'm your Husband Damn it...
He yelled putting his hand on the steering forcely

Priya chuckled sadly

Priya - Husband? Really Arvind? Yeah right! Tumne mujhse shaadi ki hai you're My Husband. We had a happy life nd now we are having our baby ...so you are my husband.

Arvind looked at her angrily

Priya continued

But one correction Arvind. Now you are NOT only my husband but another woman's too.

She snapped at him angrily showing her index finger.

Arvind- STOP IT. Just shut up Priya.
Tum samjhti kyu nhi ho? It happened because they blackmailed me Priya
He yelled furiously
But gentled his tone when she flinched

Priya pls u know i love you right. Tum meri Jaan ho yaar . I can't live a life without you.
I thought u will trust me Priya
*He said with a hurt tone* but no. Atleast ab toh samjho na pls ye shaadi mujhe zabardasti karke kiya hain. They blackmailed me pri...

Priya had enough of his lies.

Priya- I'm not interested in listening to your lies arvind. I decided. I'm leaving arvind.
Hum ek saath nhi rehenge ab. I want DIVORCE. You enjoy your life with your new Wife Mr. Arvind Singhania.
Congratulations!
She smiled at him with a tear flowing eyes
Hurt is visible