Acknowledgement!

Finally Now we have to Say Goodbye to Anmol Rishta! And welcome Atoot Rishta!

A big thanks to My lovely readers.....Every reader is spl and precious to me. U guys always made me happy by your responses in this book. Though sometimes it takes time too, but u guys supported me. Really thank you soo much!

And a spl thanks to one person who helped me always when I get struck in ideas..She was always there for me in this whole journey..
Thank you so much!

She asked me not to reveal her name. So I didn't. But I will surely say who is that in last book's acknowledgement.

And also thank you for my readers who always requested me cute scenes between mahir and vihu. Actually I loved all of your requested scenes. I know some are not in this book but I promise next book starting itself I'll add that.

I hope you all will show the same love and support in Atoot Rishta...!

This is the first book where I got so many appreciations nd lots of love...The very starting of this book itself gained so many appreciations for me. This book is very close to my heart. I Love this book!

Once Again thank you so much everyone!!!

I will cherish every readers of mine!!!

Humare rishta bhi ab Anmol hi hai guyss!!!!!😘❤️❤️

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots........of Love to u guys!!!

Ok so I'm going to update the Atoot Rishta now with CS. But prologue will come only after u guys complete the target.
❤️❤️❤️

Yours LilCutie Author
( hehe )

Nithila

Thankyou!

Good day!