Chapter 4

Scene starts with

Mahir is in a video call conference meeting. That's when his pa knocked the door. He looked there excusing himself.

Pa- Sir security head John ko apse baat karna hai. It's about your brother.

Mahir immediately apologized to the clients nd told them that they will continue tmrw nd called John.

Mahir- what happened?

John- Sir Vihan dodged us nd went somewhere. He left all his things which are having trackers in his car and I think he left in his friends's car. I'm sorry sir. But now we are in process of finding him.

He said super quickly so that mahir would blast them in once.

Mahir-Bullshit. How could he do that? Itna careless ho kya tum log? What the hell is wrong with your security team John?Iske liye paise deta hu kya me tum logon ko? You have only 30 mins find him damn it. I'm gonna fire your whole team today.

He is hell angry on his brother too. He will teach him a good lesson but only after he saw him safe. Playing with safety nd health is red line for him....and vihan just did that.

John- Sir I'm sorry. Vihan will be in the mansion within 30 mins.

Mahir disconnected the call nd threw it on the couch in his cabin. He is getting tensed very much. What if something happens to him? Everyday he get any threats as he is top buisnessmen. What if they target him?
Mahir is thinking all the possibilities nd getting tensed. But anger..., Vihan will see that today.

Otherside

Vihan is happily enjoying with his friends in the decent pub. He dodged the security and came here with his friends.Not having any idea about what is going to happen with him.

He was dancing that is when one of his friend tapped his shoulder but vihu is too busy dancing that he shrugged him off ..
But his friend just turned him to his side..

Vihu- kya hai tera?
He asked irritated

His friend eyed him to look behind...nd vihu followed his gaze..nd froze!!!

Security head John is somehow found all the infos and reached the pub as soon as he could. Vihan had not done this for the first time. But this time he left all the tracking gadgets that is what made all of them worried for him. John is more like a friend to vihan. Now that he found him he messaged mahir, vihu is safe.

Vihan, not even in his dream thought that he would get caught like this. He is now regretting his decision of dodging the security. Mahir had warned him countless times. But everytime he will get caught cuz of the trackers. That's why as he got to know the trackers in his things..he left those in his car. But Now John is here that means his bhaiya would have known everything now.
John never lied to mahir. He got startled as John came forward nd shook him to listen what he is saying...

John- Vihu chl...bol rha hu na

Vihan gulped visibly hard

Bhaiya ko pata hai na

John sighed nd nodded

Vihu made a cry face

John dragged him gently as he is not going to walk any time soon

As soon as they got into the car. John gave him water

Vihu looked up

John- pi lo

Vihu- nhi
He mumbled

John- you really need it vihu pi lo

Vihu drank.