Chapter 1

Mumbai

Scene starts with showing a Mansion
(imagine like it is showing from drone like up to down hehe)
It's name plate is showing

"THAKUR MANSION"

In a big room A young man is Sleeping with a smile as he is dreaming about something.
A young girl entered inside his room
Her face is revealing....she is smiling....
She is Ananya thakur
She saw the man is sleeping yet. And shook her head. If he again gets late today someone will kill him for sure. She went near him and shook him.

Ananya - Bhai uthiye jaldi ......der ho rha hai

No response

Ananya - Arey utho yaar aj bhi late hona hai apko

The man turned his face and covered himself with the blanket

Ananya annoyed- Acha...u just sleep .... Is baar toh bilkul nhi chodega wo apko. Me na ek kaam karti hu abhi jaake phone karke bata deti hu usse... Wo bhi ready ho jayega apko....

Before she could complete fully....the man woke up with a smile throwing his blanket upwards. Ananya startled but chuckled at him.
He smiled widely at his Sister

Man- Good morning Princess
He said hugging her

Ananya - Very Good morning Bhai...pls....aj toh jaldi office pahucho na.... humesha bachon ki tarah late jaate ho ap wo bhi apne hi office ko...

Man chuckled at her face which is showing she is really annoyed.

Man- Anu cool down bacha tere Bhai...ko
The Great Kabir Thakur ko koi kuch bol bhi sakta hai kya? Aur tum wo idiot k baare me soch rhi ho... Kya yaar tum bhi...
Tum jaanti nhi ho...me Sher hu beta Sher...
Who likes to mess with a lion bata?
He raised his imaginary collar but glared his sister who is laughing like no tomorrow. And smiled gently cuz her smiley face is only what he wants to see always!

Anu- kya yaar bhai? Subah subah mazak kar rhe ho.. dekho mujhe pet dard ho rhi hai has has k......uske wo daarwane aankhon ki samne toh bilkul aise ho jate ho jaise you are the most innocent person in the world.....jau jaldi ready ho jao..

She said everything while making the bed neat....while Kabir glared her making her laugh more...

Kabir- zyada hasi AA rhi hai na tujhe...ruk bata ta hu tujhe...

He said jumping out of the bed while anu's eyes widened in realisation...she ran out while Kabir chased her... Their both laughs filled the entire mansion.....they both came running downstairs to the living room...
Anu behind one sofa laughing loud and Kabir on other side glaring her...

Anu- arey...yaar ..jau ap der ho rha hai...bachi k peeche kyu pade ho ab..

Kabir- tum bachi bilkul nhi ho badi brat ho...
Tum idhar avo pehle

Anu coming close to him

acha acha sorry ab nhi has rhi *but she chuckled* chlo ap tayar ho jao me breakfast bana deti hu.....

Kabir glared her when she came near but puller her into his embrace and kissed her forehead once she finished speaking...
And went to fresh up.....

This is the lovely bond between the Thakur bro-sis. They both love each other, they fight like Tom and Jerry, cares for each other. They always stands for each other.