18

"If you want, we can go somewhere else." Heeseung spoke with his eyebrows raised in amusement at the nervousness on Rea's face when they stopped in front of his hotel.

Rea turned her head to look at him, before getting out of the car before him, making him smile.

"We can go somewhere else." He repeated as he walked behind her.

"Shush." Rea ignored him as she waited for him to walk in front of her instead so that she can follow him.

Heeseung continues walking towards the elevator with a small smirk on his lips as he waited for it to come down.

Rea looked around in curiosity, her eyes falling on the clock.

"Are you scared?"

"I'm not scared of you, you look like a fly." She spoke quietly as the elevator opened in front of them.

"I don't think that's the correct way of saying it. It's 'you look like you won't hurt a fly'."

"I meant what I said."

Heeseung grabbed her hand in his as they stepped in and he pressed the button.

"Whatever, you always look like you got electrocuted, but you don't hear me mentioning it." He chuckled making her look at him.

"What are you implying?"

"I meant what I said."

"Rude." She said under her breath, making him chuckle as he looked at the numbers change at the top of the elevator.

After a few minutes, the elevator opened and Heeseung stepped out first, and she had no choice but to follow him.

"That hot tub is still up on the deal."

"Shut up." Rea said softly as he opened the door with a laugh.

She looked around as she stepped in. It was surprisingly clean, and she couldn't help but nod her head in approval.

"I thought this place would be a trashcan." She spoke honestly and Heeseung smiled as he pointed her in the direction of the couch.

It really was as huge as he said it was. You could really just watch a movie without even touching the bed.

He ran a hand through his hair before he disappeared somewhere, making her furrow her eyebrows, before looking down at her hands with a small yawn.

She leaned back against the couch and looked up at the ceiling in curiosity, trying to analyze the patterns.

This hotel was clearly marketed for the rich, as it had the perfect design for it to give elegant.

Heeseung walked back into the room, huge bags of chips in his hands.

"I thought you were on a diet." She said as she lifted her head for only a second, before looking back up at the ceiling.

"I'm breaking the rules tonight, don't interrupt me." He said as he sat down next to her, placing the chips on the table. "If we were in Paris we could just go to a karaoke room, but they don't have those here so we have to settle for Youtube and a T.V remote."

"That's so much better." She giggled as she looked at him.

"What do you want to sing?"

"Me? You're singing, not me."

Heeseung rolled his eyes, before looking at her in amusement, seeing the smile on her face.

They stared each other down for a few seconds before he turned in his seat towards her.