Special Part

"Why am I always the one setting up decorations?" He wondered as he reached to fix the Christmas lights over the tall window, that had fallen after a few days.

"Because you're the tallest." Rea said as she held the chair that he stood on.

"Uh-huh. It's definitely because you're lazy and I'm always doing what you want."

"You never do what I want, Heeseung." She shook her head and he only chuckled before nodding.

"That's true."

"Okay we're done." He grunted as he got off the chair and she stared at the lights.

"They're crooked-"

"Rea." He said making her giggle as she watched him place the empty box of lights somewhere else.

She looked around the living room, seeing the Christmas tree. Her eyes went to Heeseung as he left the living room.

She sneakily moved towards one of the cabinets, reaching inside to grab the box.

She stared at it with a small smile before running towards the tree and placing it next to the rest of the gifts they had gotten each other.

It was only their second official Christmas together since he was always busy during the holidays because of end of the year races.

But this time he decided not to participate in the overseas competition just to spend Christmas with her.

It had been over three years since their wedding and even then he could never spend Christmas with her.

They had already managed to build their own Christmas tradition, making their own coffee recipe with an odd amount of different sweet spices to drink every Christmas morning and even if Rea wanted otherwise, he bought them matching Christmas pajamas with a huge picture of the Grinch in the front of it, saying they should wear different ones every year.

Now they were going to open the gifts, but Rea used the excuse of the lights to place the last missing gift under the tree.

She quickly sat down on the couch and stared at him as he walked in with suspicion in his eyes.

"You didn't try to listen in on what they are did you?"

"I'm not you."

"I saw you snooping around the tree, little psycho." He narrowed his eyes at her as he sat down in front of the tree, waiting for her to join him.

Rea shook her head as she sat down next to him.

"I'm excited. Which one should I open first?" He said as he placed his hands together making her chuckle.

"Whichever you want."

"Let's start smallest to largest-"

"No, let's do largest to smallest."

"I thought you said whichever I want." He shrugged as he reached for the smallest gift which was the one she had just placed down.

Rea rolled her eyes as he still did whatever he wanted and leaned back as she waited for him to open it.

He untied the bow quickly before looking at Rea with a smirk.

"I know what this is."

"Do you?"

"It's the ring that we saw at the store in Paris, isn't it?"

She shrugged as she didn't give anything away and he immediately opened the box, spotting exactly what he guessed.