23

RJ, Heeseung's bodyguard, walked slowly around Heeseung's tattered car. His eyes studied everything about it, and just as he had thought, his tires were not for the rain.

Everything else that could be a factor to the crash was quick to be discarded.

Number 30 was truly just trying to win, and if Heeseung was in his position he would have done the exact same thing. The rain was a natural factor that shouldn't have been an issue.

The only thing he could think of that can't be confirmed until Heeseung wakes up is that he couldn't see.

But the rain wasn't that dense in the moment of the crash, it was definitely the tires...

He furrowed his eyebrows in thought as he kneeled down in front of one of the wheels, trying to see through the thick rain that had started to fall.

The policemen he had called to investigate, Heeseung's manager and Heeseung's lawyer also stood to the side as they stared at the car.

RJ slightly touched the edge of the wheel and furrowed his eyebrows even more.

"Do you guys have a flashlight I can use?"

One of the policemen passed him his, and RJ quickly turned it on, shining it directly at the name.

"These are not our wheels. They're not Heeseung's tires." He noticed as he stared at the brand in thought. "He hates this brand. He wouldn't have let his team put these on his car."

He touched the slickness of the tire again as he shook his head at the thought that something as little as that could cause such big destruction.

RJ stood up and returned the flashlight to the policeman.

"It was sabotage. Someone wanted him to crash."

"Did he have any enemies?"

"He was like an angel to everyone."

"Is there anyone he had any personal problems with?"

"Not that I know of."

The policeman nodded his head as he took in the information.

"He always fought with that girl." Heeseung's manager spoke making the bodyguard look at him.

"Yeah, but they're together. It was just playful bickering."

"He would consistently complain that she was annoying."

"She says the same thing about him, that doesn't make her the culprit. Plus, how would she even get the tires changed to others by his own team? The most suspicious one right now, is you." RJ spoke confidently as he crossed his arms over his chest.

The manager rolled his eyes before looking away from the car in annoyance.

******///******

The nurse opened the door to his room for Rea and she walked in.

"You can talk to him; he might be able to hear you. Make sure not to move him or anything like that, he's still very fragile."

Rea hummed before the nurse gave her a small smile of pity and closed the door after waving a little.

Her eyes fell on Heeseung and more than the pain of seeing him so injured, the relief of seeing him there, and the heart monitor being stable was bigger.

They hadn't let her see him the night before as he was too unstable and needed to be watched thoroughly in intensive care. But at least halfway through the next day, she was told he was off emergency state.