2🍂⛓️

So umm guys as u know im lazy so ill wite her past shortly kk?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In india

In india a snake gave birth to a baby.. The baby was not an ordinary snake.. Cuz the snake & her husband prayed lord shiva to give them a baby who can protect the world from evilness, so the baby was born in full moon day...... A day every snake would turn into its real naagin form.. It was extraordinary for the snakes, werewolves, foxes & every mythical creatures... When the child was born there was silence.. (* u know if a baby is born the surrounding will echo it's crying sound!*) so the doctors couldn't state whether the baby is alive or not because its not crying & is not opening it's eyes... After sometimes the Moon's light came through the window and it flashes on the baby's body... And the baby opened its eyes.. Everyone was astonished by her mesmerizing eyes and powerful Aura... (* btw her eyes is like this*)

(* just look at the eyes guys*)The baby looked everyone in the room

The baby looked everyone in the room.. And finally laid her eyes on her parents.. The couples had tears in their eyes.. Seeing them the baby started to smile causing her aura to vanish and her eyes to turn normal...

(* just look at the eyes guys*)The doctor picked the baby from the pallet or something like that and give her to her father

The doctor picked the baby from the pallet or something like that and give her to her father..
The doctor asked him whether if he had a name for the baby.. He smiled and said... " Yn.. Yn oberoi "........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.....

After 14 yrs.... In India
A girl and her mom ws playing in their house or should i say mansion?....

Suddenly gun shots were heard.. Making them allert of what is going on there they both turned to their naagin form...

 Making them allert of what is going on there they both turned to their naagin form