⛓️6 🔞

At jeon mansion

Skin claps, moans and grunts were heard...
Jeon triplets pov

Our marriage was today and now we r fvcking our babygirl... Yes her moans were music to our ears jk was thrusting inside her jungkook was making Hickey's on her as jungukk was devouring her breasts which he wanted frm the started..

Jk pov
She was crying from the pleasure after 10 rounds i slowly pulled myself out from her and i started licking her whole body and jungkook hyung entered her making him groan and her gasp.. He started thrusting her fast not giving her a time to adjust..

Jungkook pov
I entered inside her and i felt warmness so i started thrusting her deeply hitting her g spots making her cum..

Jungkook povI entered inside her and i felt warmness so i started thrusting her deeply hitting her g spots  making her cum

So after 5 or 3 rounds i pulled myself out from her and started sucking her clit making her cum fastly on my face.. So i put my fingers inside her and started to thrust her after she came i said " babygirl let daddy's have some pleasure too " she smiled as i came towards her and putted my veiny d!ck in!de her she stroked my balls and she suvked my dick..

 So i put my fingers inside her and started to thrust her after she came i said " babygirl let daddy's have some pleasure too " she smiled as i came towards her and putted my veiny d!ck in!de her she stroked my balls and she suvked my dick

When i came she did the same with jk and jungukk too and jungukk thrusted her and after he was satisfied we all sucked her making her cum on our face and we had our snack.. Suddenly we all heard someone calling us " young masters.. Young masters....

Jungukk pov

Babygirl was sucking our dicks afterthat i gone ins!de her and we had our snavk when we were having our snavk i heard a faint voice calling me " young master...

An pov

They three woke up to see that it was a wet dream.. They were quite surprised because they never had it before they looked for the owner of the voice and saw their Butler standing there with his head bowed and he said " good morning Young master's.. Mrs jeon is calling u downstairs for break fast " jk said " we'll come mr cha u can go " he bowed and left the room.. The three looked at each other suddenly something started paining " they thought " god i have to deal with this now they sighed and went to their bathroom.. ( and u know what they got right armies? 🌚🌚)

.
.
.
.
Vote pls and im not a good smut writer so sorry if u find it... Boring?

.
.
.
.
.

🌚 hear it readers