13

An pov:

They hummed and slowly undressed her and caressed her little swollen womb and slowly looked up to meet her brown eyes and they looked at her tired eyes lovingly before kissing them and slowly kneading her boobs and jk massaged her clit while jungkook and jungguk was suvckin her breast.. She was already tired from the party and now she couldn't handle this 3 men whom was devouring her whole body..
" jeons ahh.. Stop.. Pls im tired " she said in a low voice and they shot their head up to them and they nodded understandingly and bathed her properly before making her wear her nightwear
.... Basically a lingere because they wanted to keep her body naked to devour her through every way...

 Basically a lingere because they wanted to keep her body naked to devour her through every way

Her breath hitched when she looked at the mirror.. She slowly looked up to their hungry eyes and their eyes were lingering on her breast.. She slowly covered her body with a robe but was stopped by jk " You haven't given us our real present yet... Did you.. " he asked as he licked her collarbone making a breathless moan escape from her lips. The jeons was hard just by seeing her like this but they will not make her or their baby hurt..

They slowly lifted her up and made their way to their bedroom and slowly made her sit on yhe king sized bed... " jeons we cant do this now -" before she could say anything the jeons clothes were on the floor and they weren't wearing anything.. She gazed at their well built abs and as she gazes down she saw how her husbands dicks were standing proudly there.. She looked away as she realized what she was staring at.. " like what you see love? " jungkook asked as he slowly untied the bow which was covering her breasts and jungguk and jk  slowly planted wet kisses on her back.. Her breasts were on show for them.... Only them ! They thought as jungguk and jungkook started sucking her breasts and jk found his way to her pussy and took the edge of the cloth between his teeth.. His gaze was stuck on her face which showed how pleasure she was getting from both of her husbands.. Throwing her pantie away jk parted her legs and she gasped when the cold air hitted her bare clit and she moaned loudly when she felt jks tongue deep fucking her while his arms squeezed and caressed her inner thighs.. Suvckin and biting for sometime she came with a loud moan.. And jk livked her off not letting her cum flow off to the sheets...
.
.
.
The jeons were panting looking at her.. Yes they made love and it was almost 3:30 am.. Cleaning themselves and her the cuddled with her and carressed her tummy...
She was laying on jungkook while jk and jungguk was on their both sides...

.
.
.
. im sorry that i couldn't complete the smut but.. More smuts will come.. Till then vote and stay tuned u horny asses 😆