❤️‍🔥5,,❤️‍🔥

She looked up and her breathe hitched...
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

She saw 3 greek gods infront of her

Her mom called her two times but she was busy thinking abt something

.......

Jungkook pov

We were working suddenly mine phone rang.. I looked at the id and saw dad i knew what he was calling us for.. The family reunion dinner i sighed as i answered the phone hearing their complaints and scolding i said that we'll be there in an hour and told jk and jungukk to finish their work fast... But our mind was fully on the girl whom we saw yesterday.. We searched for her information but it was securely locked.. We hacked into it only to find some information abt her like her name, dob( date of birth), age, fav colour, studied at, parents name.... We found it a bit off but shrugged it off.... Now here we are infront of the restaurant...

Triplets pov

Now we are standing infront of the vip room which the receptionist led us we were abt to enter when mom called jungkook hyung or me (* as u know its their three's pov don't be confused *)
We entered the room only our footsteps were heard, we saw mom sitting with a couples and a boy and a girl.. When she looked up we were shocked it was our love.. Yes we determined to make her ours.. She was blushing and her face showed confusing state at the same time making her look hot & cute.. She was wearing a traditional dress an Indian one.. It looked gorgeous on her showing her perfect curves and her eyes which was looking at her and lastly her lips which we want to devour for the rest of our life.. Suddenly her mom called her making her come back to earth... We took a seat which was opposite to her .. Which was easy for us to look at her tempting body... We talked sometimes and after sometime she started talking to us too and her honey voice was making us hard thinking abt unholy things with her under us....

Yn pov
I looked up and saw the worldwide jeon triplets well i know abt them cuz they r known as world's most powerful mafia King's as the Queen of Mafia's i defiantly knew abt them i was in my trance before my mom called me.. They sat right infront of her making me a little shy!!! Wtfff I've never ever been shy in front of anyone.. Gosh help me.. Afterthat we talked and i was getting goosebumps from their voice and it was enough for my dirty mind to think unholy things they'll do to me i was blushing most of the time and I'm sure they'd notice it because they were chuckling muttering something after sometimes my brother started to talk to them and thats how the dinner ends.. Before parting mrs jeon gave me a beautiful necklace as a present it was beautiful and had a small symbol of tiger in it

 Before parting mrs jeon gave me a beautiful necklace as a present it was beautiful and had a small symbol of tiger in it

It was so small yet beautiful when i put it on the rose it looked perfect on me.. My mom and dad were shocked.. Why??  I shrugged it off and said thank u to mrs jeon and we parted to our home's

Mr& mrs oberoi pov
When she wore the necklace that kiara gave her  we were so shocked and under the moonlight she looked like yamini... Her mom and yamini had a snakes necklace just like this

It is a mood changing necklace and it keep its owner a good relationship

It is a mood changing necklace and it keep its owner a good relationship... I and Henry / me and mia looked each other knowing what kiara want we talked to her and we parted to home
Guess we'll have to talk this to yn tomorrow.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nxt morning at yn's house

Everyone was eating breakfast suddenly mr oberoi or john started to ask questions to his daughter.. Like how's work, don't overwork urself, u look too skinny and all yn got that her father wants to talk about something so she asked her dad " dad what's the matter?.. Come straight to the point.. U r making it awkward for everyone... " he looked at his wife and sighed and said " ynahh dont be mad okay? I.. No we always wanted ur best and it's always will be so we want u to get married to... " yn choked on her water hearing the word marriage.. Yep John and mia never ever did talked to her abt the marriage thing cuz they knew she dont like it or she wont accept it but seeing her reaction the other day and also their friends request they couldn't let it down so they decided to her now or never... Yn asked " to get married to whom? " well here is the amazing part john said u I'll be marrying the triplets.. Yn thought for a moment and said " I'll think abt it "
Mia said " sweety i know it was hard for u in the past but please dont just focus on your revenge and work pls focus on ur life too.. " she said as she broke into tears which always broke yn's heart so she said without thinking twice  that she'll think abt it and answer them by evening... And got up from her seat and drove off to her shooting place.. Yep she have shoot today with her film partner...

At jeon's house

The same thing happened to jeon's but they wanted to talk to her so they asked her location to her secretary and was going to the location... When they reached there they say a scene which made their blood boil.. As yn was shooting she had to be touchy with her partner and yeah its her first movie.. They wanted to make some poster so they called her and now here it was...

The jeon's was now sitting in a vvip room along with yn.. No one is speaking so yn started to broke the silence by talking to them.. They also get along fine and they were talking about the marriage suddenly yn asked them a question " what will u do if u hear or see some false news abt me? " the jeon's said " we'll talk to u first love" it made her stomach to a weird flip.. Then they agreed to the marriage but before going jungkook pinned her to the wall and said " mon amour ( my love) dont be too close to him it's really irritating us " and pecked her lips and forehead.. Jk and jungukk did the same and when they were gone yn was flustered by their action...
She calmed down herself and gone to her shooting spot to continue her shooting

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Vote pls