- 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟶𝟷 | 𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚢

'Cause we don't talk much, but you never forget me

***

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Y/N

THE SOUND OF THE CROWD CHEERING BROUGHT A SMILE TO MY FACE AS I ENTERED THE STAGE. The white slacks I wore swayed as I waltzed my way to the seat prepared for me, occasionally making a few mini dance moves.

As I arrived at my seat (and the show host), I greeted the host with a friendly hug, him returning the gesture before we both made ourselves comfortable in our seats.

"Looks who's back in the show!" the host, Jimmy, exclaimed as he gestured to me, causing me to chuckle.

"I'm glad to be back here." I smiled as I sat on my seat, him doing the same. "It's been quite long."

"It sure has." Jimmy nodded. "It has been what? Two years? Three?"

"It's somewhere in between." I shrugged.

"And as I remembered, the last time you were here, it was at the time you released an album of yours, Daydream. Correct me if I'm wrong."

"You're right, no need to correct you."

"And this time, you're back here after releasing another album, Gold."

"Yup." I smiled.

"One of the singles from the album, the first song to be released, actually, which is--"

"Hey Boy." I interrupted.

"Hey Boy, exactly." Jimmy nodded. "The music video, just within less than twenty-four hours, reached more than a million views on YouTube. Congratulations on that!"

"Thank you!" I grinned widely.

"Now, how does it feel to come this far in your life?" he asked. "I mean, I remember the last time you came here, you told me you never saw yourself as someone who would be this successful."

"Well, to be honest with you Jimmy, I don't really understand how I feel about it," I answered. "I'm ecstatic, yet worried for my future at the same time."

"Why? How?"

"Well, of course, having gone this far is something to be really, really proud of. But just thinking of the future, if I start my own family and just want to live a normal, peaceful, private life, but we can't because of my fame, it'll be hard. We'll be bombarded by the paps everywhere we go. Being famous is hard, Mate." I chuckled. "But I knew what I signed up for when I auditioned for the X-Factor seven years ago."

"Speaking of which, let me change the topic real quick. Rumour has it that during your X-Factor days, you fancied a certain someone" Jimmy smirked. "You wanna confirm it, or deny it?"

After hearing what the older man said, heat crept up my face, a slight blush forming on my cheeks. "Woah, this got interesting fast... Can I forget it?"

Jimmy laughed in response. "That's not in the given options. You'll have to either confirm it or deny it. You'll either say the truth or lie, and everybody knows how much you dislike lying."

"You really had to put me in this situation, hm?" I playfully glared at him. "I hate you for this."

"Don't worry Y/N. I don't return the feelings."

In defeat, I rolled my eyes, sighing as I slouched on my seat. "Fine, fine. I give in. I'm telling the truth."

"Ooh, this is gonna be great!" Jimmy exclaimed, leaning forward as he rested his forearms on his table.