- 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟶𝟻 | 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛

I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover

***

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Y/N

"IWAS THINKING OF THE NAME CAROLINA," Harry told me through the phone, making me rollmy eyes. "I know it's a place, it's also how it's being used in my song, but itsounds pretty for a name."

"Harry..."

"How about Darcy? I've always liked that name." he continued. "Anna? Like your mum's name, but double the n. It's a song of mine--"

"Harry, why are you still thinking of girl names?" I asked the brunet man, glancing at my phone which I placed on top of the vanity table (my phone was on speaker).

"You know why." Was his only response. "How 'bout Olivia? Like the song I co-wrote back in One Direction. Oh! Harriet! The female version of my name. Sounds amazing."

"Harry," I sighed. "Why are you doing this?"

"We have to be prepared when you and Niall will bear child in the future." He answered. "Specifically, a daughter."

"What if it's a son, Harry?" I challenged.

"It's a daughter, I know it." He spoke. "I could feel it, Y/N. Your first child together will be a girl."

"Here you are again being such a soothsayer." I rolled my eyes. "May I kindly remind you that you are not a fortune teller."

"But then I've predicted a lot of things that have come true, right?" he challenged, and just by the sound of his voice, I knew he was grinning. "You've seen it happen to yourself Y/N. "

"I think it's what you call a coincidence, Styles."

"Well, you do you 'cause I do me and I do being a soothsayer."

I blinked. "That just hurt my brain, think I lost my only brain cell."

Harry just chuckled. "Anyway, I'm letting you be; you still have a premiere to attend."

"That I do." I nodded. "Speaking of which, where did Betty go?"

"I'm leaving you now." Harry chuckled. "Bye."

"Bye Harold."

I heard the call go off, though I was preoccupied with my stylist going missing. She said she'll be back in a few, but my call with Harry has just finished and she has yet to return.

Suddenly, the door to my hotel room opened, and inside came my stylist, a paper bag in her left hand while a paper coffee cup was in her other.

"Sorry I took long," she told, placing both the paper bag and the coffee on the bedside table. "Miss Jeanette told me to bring this for her here, she had to make an important call."

"No worries." I smiled. "Am I finished? I still have to get dressed up."

"Yup. Make-up's done." Yvette Villa-- or Betty as she preferred being called-- smiled, her slightly crooked teeth showing.

I stood up from my chair, thanking to finally be standing after a long time of sitting. Betty took my dress from atop the bed and handed it to me with a smile.

I wore the dress whilst Betty was busy tidying the vanity table, having a little trouble here and there, causing Betty to stop her task to help me.

"Done." my redhead stylist said after she had tied the ribbon of my dress. "Perfect."