- 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟶𝟺 | 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎

If you gave me a chance I would take it

***

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Y /N

"I'M HAVING YOUR BABY, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS," I sang as I entered my flat, lightly kicking the door close. I placed the bags of groceries on the kitchen island table, sighing after the heavy load was released.

Nearly a month has passed since I finally admitted to Harry and myself the fact that my feelings for a certain Irish man were back, and ever since then, my life has been anything but peaceful. Harry told my younger brother, Angelo, the news, and they both wouldn't stop teasing me about my "gigantic crush" (that's Angelo's words not mine) on Niall.

A ringing phone erupted from my back pocket, and I took my phone out to see Angelo calling me via Facebook Messenger.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear—or call.

"Hi," I greeted him after I answered the phone.

"Ate Zang," my nineteen-year-old brother whined.

"Yes?" I made my way to the sofa, making myself comfortable on the cushions. "Anything you need?"

"I just called to say hi," he chuckled.

I glared at my coffee table, pretending it was my arse of a brother. This arsehole.

"Idiot," I mumbled. I heard Angelo chuckle again on the other side of the line.

"So, how's your love life?" he asked.

"Just the same answer I give you every day for almost a month," I responded. "I don't know."

"I have a feeling something's gonna happen to the both of you anytime soon," Angelo said. "something good. Great even."

Confused, I furrowed my brows, leaning on the backrest of the sofa. "Who are you and what did you do to my brother?"

"What?" he laughed.

"Don't ask me that." I rolled my eyes. "What happened to my pessimistic brother?"

"He decided to change for the meantime," he told me. "he said he has this good feeling in his guts about your love life."

"And?"

"He also said that a wise person once said to always trust your guts." He added. "So, I told you what I just said."

"So, you admit I'm wise?" I chuckled.

"Not-really-that-wise person," he corrected. I playfully frowned.

"I hate you."

"I hate you too, Vine." I could tell he was grinning.

"Mum named me Zemira because it also means song." I rolled my eyes. "Doubt she named me that because it meant vine."

"If you say so." he chuckled. "Anyway, speaking of mom, she said she wants to talk to you."

Mum! I miss mum.

"Give her your phone," I ordered. "now."

There was a moment when all I heard was footsteps—running footsteps—against the tiled floor.

"Y/N!" I heard another voice exclaim, causing a smile on my face. "How is my beautiful daughter?"

"Ma," I playfully whined. "I'm not beautiful, but I'm alright."

Well, kind of alright.

"Right," she chuckled. "you're gorgeous."

"Ma," I whined.