4.The Dominant Seductress of Manipulation

Sorry for being late, I was out of town

Now please don't be a silent reader. The book is receiving slow response and I need dose to boost up my spirit.

Rhea's povHuhh! People just tend to judge you and pull out your flaws as if these pigasses have born saints

Rhea's pov
Huhh! People just tend to judge you and pull out your flaws as if these pigasses have born saints. Life is unpredictable, society is stereotype and people are nuisance. So I prefer being the poison.

I could feel my parents glaring at me as I continued chugging on the bourbon in my hand. Atleast I'm not smoking in between the god damn wedding. They say no civil woman does that. Such a shame! I'm not civil, mōtherfuckérs.

I lifted the glass up, focusing my vision to the pavilion through the transperancy of the glass and the golden liquid. What if I smash this glass right now ?

Damn that will a sight to see people with puzzled emotions trying to figure what went wrong. Such pitty they are.

Rightnow Aarav is basically resembling to a time bomb which at any moment can burst out. Warning be cautious.

And poor little Mishika looks at the verge of having a panic attack being tangled in the whirlwind of her emotional turmoil. Vulnerable, lost, traumatized is what she can be defined right now. And breakable. So damn breakable that I fucking love it.

They say seduction is an art but when indulged with manipulation, it becomes tremendous. Dominance and authority is what my soul demands for and so pleasing it gets when they bow, submitting like clay dolls which you can play and mould the way you desire.

And I'm the dominant seductress of manipulation.

And sweet little Mishika is one such clay doll. Submission is in her nature and if you break her a little then becomes so easy to be moulded and crafted.

My phone pinged in my hands and that dumbass Lara is texting me about how her plan worked out so smoothly. Seriously!? That dumbass plastic barbie does even possess a brain to build plans ? Bitch you don't get to snatch the credit of devil cupid in here.

The wedding was anyway too boring and was becoming pain in ass. I just made it memorable. People settle down with boring but I thirst for thrill. The kind of thrill Bollywood quotes as kick. Whatever.

Rhea, my name, means something that continues to stream, something which never stops flowing. And I know I'm unstoppable. No body needs to remind me what flow I carries with myself.

This is what I'm and I've built it myself. With malice and prevalence. With bitterness and sourness. With rage and ferociousness. With seduction and manipulation.

Officially welcome back to our lives Mishika_ bhabhi.

The words trails my tongue with distaste but one can enjoy the game. Right ?
~
~
~
Mishika's pov
Does Google know the answer of how to behave or react if you find yourself married within snap of few hours ?