5.His Territory to Terrorize

My exams are starting in a week so the next update may be little too late so please don't assume that I've discontinued the book or something

Now enjoy the chapter and if you're interested in book reels then please checkout my id fictioncreations_tr on Instagram

A loud annoyed groan vibrated through Aarav's chest when his phone buzzed with a loud shrill. The annoyance only heightened when Mishti's name flashed on the screen. He carelessly tossed the phone to Rhea, who was sitting on the adjacent sofa, and the phone landed on her lap.

Rhea's gaze snapped to Aarav with a frown etching on her face before she kept the laptop on the nearby table before grabbing Aarav's phone. "What ?"

"Deal with her. I'm not in the mood." he grunted and stretched his arms wide against the headrest of the sofa and leaned his head back comfortably.

Rhea's frown only deepened when she read Mishti's name. Rolling her eyes she accepted the call but as expected before she could even start speaking Mishti beat her into it and switched on her blabbering. "Hey married asshole."

"Hold on your tongue, annoying ass." Buzzed Rhea's irritated voice.

A moment of silence followed before Mishti's loud growl of disapproval reached Rhea's ears.

"Bitch I'm not interested in spoiling my mood so give the phone to its dumbass owner." Removing the phone from her ear Rhea first glared at the screen then shot a glare at Aarav and tossed the phone back at him with a scoff.

Aarav hummed in displeasure as he pasted the phone on his ears. "Look if you're angry that I called you after one week of your marriage then I don't give a fuck. You anyway married a bitch. So many bitches you've around you." he could already imagine Mishti grimacing. His nose flared but he didn't bother to correct her about the drastic change of his marriage.

Not paying much attention he let her blabber what she wanted and kept on humming back and forth to assure her that he was listening.

**F L A S H B A C K B E G I N S**

Aarav rolled his eyes ignoring the stubborn girl who sat beside him. Royally ignoring her presence he kept his eyes fixed on his surroundings focusing on nothing particular. Among these white people he could spot some different shades too, everyone busy in their own life.

The winter breeze grazed past him making his raven curls dance across his forehead. He pulled the sleeves of his black leather jacket down as the chilly breeze draped his skin with goosebumps.

"Hey" He though heard her but pretended he didn't. "Hii" "Hello" Her voice raised as she stubbornly tried to drag his attention.

"Tini yēmana ēkaṭi jhām̐kuni" her nose flared with newfound annoyance as she spat in a language foreign for Aarav. Though Aarav got curious yet restrained himself from asking.