31.The vulnerable Devil wrapped around his rose

There's a boundary between fiction and reality and kindly never cross that

fictioncreations_tr my Instagram page, link in bio

Why won't you guys comment 😿🤧

Mishika's pov Feeling the sudden touch of a soft hand over my hand resting on the bed, made me flinch and jolted me out of my chain of thoughts

Mishika's pov
Feeling the sudden touch of a soft hand over my hand resting on the bed, made me flinch and jolted me out of my chain of thoughts.

"You look very lost today." Yami maa forwarded her hand, cradling my face tenderly. The affection on her face is akin to what blooms on the sight of Aarav and it grips my heart with ache, reminding me of the things I said to her son in anger. "Is something troubling you ?"

"Maa" I gulped, not finding the right words to put my thoughts into. My thoughts are a mess and I don't even know where my mind and heart exactly lies ? "What should I do ?"

Her actions halted for a moment as she gazed intently at my face and then a small smile emerged on her lips.

"We all are humans, beta. Many things happen with us and how we think of it or deal with it varies." She bagan, her tone gentle. "If a person is hated by someone then the same person could be loved by someone else. All of it depends on our perspective, on what we see or what we want to see."

"What if I never get over the past ?" I voiced my dilemma. "I've spent years loathing him for everything. And I don't know how to feel or how to act when the truth crashed so abruptly over me, enlightening me that all the hate, anger and abhor was for nothing ?"

"Everything that happened_"

"He broke my trust." I blurted out, his and Rhea's conversation in the cafe from years back resurfaced in my mind.

My sudden interruption bolted Maa silent before she vented out a sigh. "I and Anubhav ji will support anything you decide. The choice will be all yours if you find in yourself to forgive him or not."

Though putting on every detail was not possible neither could I bare out everything, when mumma told me that papa had mentioned my miscarriage to the doctors in front of my in-laws, I thought they deserve an explanation.

She held my hand, a change taking over her expressions. "I may sound selfish and I think you do become a little selfish when you're a mother." A pained smile graced her lips, her eyes zeroing in space. "The last time I saw my son shedding tears was when we lost Arya, our daughter. And after that I've seen his eyes glossy and tear back when he thought he was losing you against death."

And this time, it was me who got tongue-tied. Why are you like this Aarav ? So hot, so cold.

"He had a sister ?"

I heard maa clearing her throat, her eyes glossy with unshed tears. "We miss her. A lot. And especially he does."

"Maa" I held her hand when she was about to get up, my fingers fiddling with bedsheets. "It was mournful to lose a life but _ but back in my head, there's a little relief. Does that make me a bad person ?"