CHAPTER 10

AFTER 10 YEAR

Los Angeles 8 am

A pretty lady open the door of a room and quietly gose inside

A pretty lady open the door of a room and quietly gose inside.... And smile at the sight she just viewed.... Then she took out her mobile and click a picture....

The picture of her three babies sleeping together while younger one have their head on older one's chest as  if their life depends on it.... And the older one holding them like his most precious treasure....

The lady shook her head and kiss their foreheads... Making the older one alter and open his eyes... As he saw his mother's face he relax... The lady sigh at the over possessive behavior of her son regarding the younger... "like father like son possessive brats "the lady whisper slowly...

The boy look at his both side and found his two adorable little bear's sleeping peacefully.... Then he again look at his mother who roll her eyes exactly knowing the meaning of that look... She just mouthed him "only five minutes " and left from there....

The boy smile brightly and again close his eyes while tighten the hold and feeling the warmth ....

AT LIVING ROOM

Coming down from the stairs

Coming down from the stairs... The lady saw her husband.... Reading some files... She comes to him and stand in front of him with a fake angry face... The look up from the file and look at his wife while chuckling...

"he again told you to leave " he said to his wife... Who just pout more and sit down beside him and put her head on his shoulder... "that brat.... Did he forget that I'm their mother... He always do that... I also want to see their cute little baby faces in morning " the lady said... The man close the file and hug his wife while kissing her forehead

"Rosé you know very well after the incident five years ago... Yeonjun become extremely cautious about them.... " then men said and rose quickly look up... "but I'm their mother.... And it's not like he's the only one who is possessive over them Mr. Min yoongi ... " rosé said and yoongi frown... "hey I'm not as possessive as he is " yoongi said and making rosé again roll her eyes at her husband's over dramatic ass....