CHAPTER 15

You /you

Both of them said at the same time... Making other confused.... Rosè look at yoongi who has somehow angry face... Whereas taehyung has guilty in eyes...

Honey you  knows each others? "

Rosè said as she put her hand on his shoulder making him clam down... He didn't said anything but gose back in a painful memory....

**flashback **

On very same day y/n was kidnapped.... Whole min family was enjoying their day... On that time yoongi get a call and he excused him self...

Taking the call he comes to an dark and quiet alley... As he was talking on the phone he heard some painfull grons... Firstly he ignored them and Continue talking on the phone... But as he walk further the grons started to become loud....

Out of curiosity he walked towards the direction where the grons are coming from... And the infront of him was terrifing... He saw a small girl laying on ground cover with blood

And two men standing there looking at her with lust... One of them start to undone her blood covered clothes where she start to protest with her weak hand... But the men smashed the alcohol bottle on her head making her motion less...

"leave her you asshole... "

Yoongi shout loudly making the men look at him... Then he look for something near there and found a wooden stick... One men... Laugh and said mocking to him...

Get lost from there... Before I make you lifeless just like this bitch ...

And that's it ...it was the last string of his anger he pick up the stick and March towards them ...and hit the men who was hovering the small body... Making him yall in pain... Other men try to attack him..

But he was quick enough to kick him... And in no time both of them was laying on Ground....yoongi throw the stick on ground gose to that small body which was half naked... He quickly removed his coat and cover before taking her in his embrace...

"hey hey baby... Open your eyes.... "

He gently tap her cheek... Making the small girl open her eyes a bit...his tears are already pouring out from his eyes.. But he breath when he saw the girl smile and her one word make his heart beat skip a bit....

"a-ap-pa "

Yes yes baby it's appa.. Don't worry I'll save... Appa will save you... Hey... Baby... O-open your eyes..

He said with tears but then his heart sink when she suddenly fainted... He look for his phone and found it crashed... Might be when he was beating them  he drop his phone.. He cursed himself...

He pick her up and run towards the road where he saw a car coming his way... He put her aside... And try to stop the car for help...

But the car driver was looking in hurry... He was hornin continuesly... But yoongi stood in the between the road the drive stop the car and come out with a angry face...

If you want to die.. Go die somewhere else you idiot...

The driver shout.. But yoongi didn't mind it he knows very well that it's his fault but he has do it for saving an innocent life... He come near the men and joint his hand...

Please help me... My daughter she's dieing pl-

But the men scoff loudly and push him harshly making him fell on ground. ...