CHAPTER 13

Coming to the living room both Jennie and Taehyung witnessed the scene which wide their eyes...

They saw a huffing lisa and crying jihoon broken portray of y/n and blank faced jungkook looking at the portray...

Lisa, what happened?

Said jennie as she comes near jihoon and Lisa... Lisa look at her with anger and point her finger at jihoon

Why don't you ask her mom... That what this stupid girl has done ?

Jennie frown ...Taehyung who was standing at one place till now he gose near jungkook who was sitting near broken portray...

He sit down and cares the picture... And once again his tears pour out...

jennie look at jihoon ....

"what is this jihoon ,what you did this time to anger her? "

Jennie said quiet irritatedivly ...because this what usually happens when twin come to stay there.... But didn't get any answers from her

Not getting the answer from her Jennie look at Lisa with questioning eyes...

She steals the canvas from library... Which I make clear to long ago not touch... And when I ask her.... So she broke the portray...

As she completed.. Jihoon look up at her with anger...

"I want to use these canvas and aren't these are drying in the library so what's meaning of not using it... I didn't steal it... I have right to use then...

She said making Lisa's anger rise... And Jennie look at her in surprise...

Who says that you can use them... These are my y/n's canvas and only she have right to use them...

Lisa again spit angrily.... As took the canvas bottle from her hand...

"y/n -y/n-y/n ...im fade up listening to this name.... SHE'S DEAD... WHY YOU ALL ARE VALUAING THAT BI-

and her words were cutted in between again by a hard slap... Making her face turned to right side.... As she look up she found jungkook looking at her with red eyes....

She gulp hardly... Jungkook try to take step towards her but both Jennie and Lisa hold him...

She's not dead... You got it...

He said with cold voice...

I said got it..

Jihoon nodded her head and run to room while crying... Jungkook also left from there followed by Lisa.... Jennie look for taehyung and found him collecting the glass pieces...

She goes to him and put her hand on his shoulder... Making him flinch... But he didn't look up and continue to picking broken glass

She sit near him.. And call him softly... But are didn't answer him... After picking up all the glass he throw them in trash bin and took a deep breath

"I think it'd time to move on ..."

He said and Jennie look at him.. Nodding her head... With that they gose to their room

Move on? Is it that possible ....i don't think so... Both of them gose to their room with a hope but can this hope last long... Let's see

It's been week to incident.... Both jungkook and Lisa are staying at Kim mansion... Might be they're afraid... Their disliking  Towards Jihoon is turning into hate now... They both don't like her since day first.