CHAPTER 14

Rosè trun around and beautiful lady along with a beautiful girl standing there smiling at her... Which she gladly return to them...

"hello "

She said going near them... The lady foreword a box to her she questionly look at her... The lady smile...

"it's sweet for welcoming you... BTW my name Kim Jennie and this is my daughter Kim Lisa "

She said... While pointing at Lisa who wave at Ross happily.. Rose similes and wave back after accepting the box..

Thank you very much Mrs. Kim... I was actually nervous about it that how's our neighbors going to be... But now after meeting you I'm reliefed....

She said... Which makes Jennie giggles....

Let's go inside...

Rose offered... And three of them make their way inside...

Coming inside the villa both lisa and Jennie was in aww because it's actually scream royal ...lisa is really amazed by it...

Please have a seat...

Rosè tell them thay sit down while looking around... Rosé chuckled looking at there face... Listening to her both them become embarrassed...

Would you like have something?

Rosè said... But they both shook there head in negative...

"auntie can I ask you something? "

Lisa said making rosè look at her she smile..

'go ahead dear "

She assured Lisa....

"are you from royal family ?"

Jennie look at her daughters dumbness... Rosè giggles softly and shook her head....

"no dear ,we are not....

She said.. Making Lisa confused... Then she again asked...

Please don't mind but your house looks royal type....

Jennie wide her eyes at the straightforwardness... She awkwardly smile at Rose and pinch Lisa on her arm... Who look at her mother with questioning eyes

I'm sorry Mrs. Min she's a bit curious type

Jennie said to rosè who shook her hand telling her not to worry. ....

"that's fine Mrs. Kim.... It's nothing my daughter is way more curious then her.. I and for your question dear... It's my husband and older son's choice... Because my youngest children's love royal vibe...

Rosè tell making them nodded there head in understanding menner....

Wanna tour the house...

Rose said and Lisa 's eyes light up at the thought.... But Jennie shook her... Before she could say anything Lisa quickly agree with her.... Not having any choice... She also gose with them....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Here yeonjun and taehyung are sitting in meeting room looking at project assignment playing in front of them... Taehyung was praying inside that yeonjun will accept it...