𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝

September, 4 , 2019

my name is 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚, and I'm 18. This is the story about how I fell in love with my step-father

I lived with my family called the Anderson's, I'm the youngest child and I had a crush my on step-father since I was 16, he was the only one in the family that treated me nicely and I started to have feelings for him.

The Anderson's may look like a perfect family on the outside, but really, it is just a broken family on the inside that acts like everything is ok  on the outside . My mother and my older sister has a drug addict and my step-father has a drinking addict, it hard for me to handle it's like hell when I get home my mom and stepdad is always fighting, my older sister hates me because she thinks I get everything I wanted and she doesn't but the true is I don't and I most of the time I'm in my room crying and trying to not think about all the bad things that happening in my family.

But that one night it's when it all started the only happiness that I had was him. I was crying in my room because my sister slapped me in the face really hard and:told me to go kill myself and I wish you were never my sister,I think my dad heard me crying and came in and I quickly wiped my tears "why are you crying" he asked while walking closer " it's nothing" I said, I open my eyes and I see him right in front of me and then he...