𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Few days later

my 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐝 has been touching me like hugging me from behind  and putting his face into my neck then bitting or kissing my neck and saying inappropriate words to me in my ear and he started drinking more but he act more sweeter but more lust toward me since my mother and sister left its was just me and him in the house alone, some times I would wake up to see him in my bed like last night I woke up to him touching me in my sleep and he said in my ear how much he loved me. I know I should have stopped him and how much it was wrong but it felt so good.

In the morning I put on my school uniform to go to school I walk down stairs to make breakfast for myself but I see my father already made breakfast for me and give it to me then walked behind and hugged me and whisper my ear "I don't think you should come home early because of the things I'm going to do to you" then he pulled away and walked away like nothing happened, then the bus came and and I went to school

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I been touching 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 inappropriately a lot. I can't hold back anymore, the more she's around me. the more I want rip her clothes off. Her moans are so cute to the point they make me so hard to the point my inside are burning with lust and desire.

It got to the point I been sleeping in her bed with her and touching her in her sleep sometime.

When she left for school the house filled emptiness that I hate. I sit on the couch then I started thinking about her and what I want to do to her, I got hard from my thoughts and I unbuckle my pants and take out my cock and start stroking it and I moan her name "𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚"
Right now I'm pouting the hell out my cock and moaning her name loudly then I finally cum in my hand

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I got home from school to see my dad on the couch drinking heavily and then he yells  "COME HERE NOW" I run over to him out of fear he grabs my arm and puts me on his lap and puts his Face in my neck and say " I miss you 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚" I feel his breath on my neck he kisses me and pulls his hand in my panties and starts touching me while kissing me and pulls two fingers inside of me I moan out of shame know I should stop him but I didn't  it felt so good.

He starts to finger me faster while kiss me turning me into moaning mess.

Micheal "your a slut just like your mother"

Michael began to kiss her while fingering her faster than before, "You're so responsive," Michael whispered against her lips, breaking the kiss to catch his breath. "It's intoxicating, and I don't want this night to end." He nipped gently at her lower lip before deepening their kiss once more.
𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅...