𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Two hours later the effects of my drinking went away I walk up stairs to hears noises coming from my daughter room, so I went to check up on her and apologize for what I did to her in the kitchen.

I walk into her room to see her at her desk and I hear her moaning my name, I walk up behind her and look over to see her touching her self inappropriately.

I never seen her like this and I got hard from the site of her like this, it turned me on but I know it shouldn't and I should be mad at her but I can't the truth is I have feelings for her and I want to touch, smell her, grab her. I need her I need me inside of her but I hold back all my desires.

I whisper into her ear are you enjoying yourself she stopped what she was doing in fear

At this point I couldn't hold back I grab her by her hair and making her fell on her knees and I unbuckle my pants and said "look what you done and your going to fix it" then slammed my cock in her mouth and said your going to suck until I cum since you made me hard, her face turn red and she nods and starts sucking it felt so good it was addicting...

𝐌𝐢𝐦𝐢 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I'm literally suck off my father right now am getting wetter even sec..

He starts slamming his dick in my mouth making the back of my head hit the wall  I look up to see him already looking down at me with lust eyes then he cum in my mouth then pull it out while looking down at me, it
Was cum all over my mouth and I was breathing heavily he grind then walked out the room..

After that I clean myself up and went to bed.