𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I look over my shoulder to see Micheal standing in the door way, I grabbed my towel that's was near by to cover myself. I didn't like when people looked at my body, I'm really Insecure about my body due to my sister she would call me names and insults. Even told me that my body look's Disgusting and that I should cover up, even my mother said the same thing but she would use words like slut or whore. But I still love them tho with all my heart.

"Michael what are you doing in here"
He looked me up and down. I started feeling self-conscious and zone out into my thoughts, "what if he thinks I look disgusting. What if-" I snapped out of it due to him grabbing my chin to make me at him. He said "your so fucking beautiful" he pulled me close and kissed me Passionately. I melted into his kiss quickly, my heart at his words he always had sweet things to me, that made my heart melt.

Michael lift me up and place me on top of the counter top while kissing me passionately, I felt the butterfly's start to form in my stomach and my core start to get wet. I slowly put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I felt his hands slowly move between my legs. I try to close me but legs but he just force's my legs back open. He pulls back and looks me in my eyes and said "take off the Towel" I felt my cheek turn red at his bold words but right now I didn't want to do that with him. "Micheal I don't feel like doing that right now" I could see the hurt in his eyes when I said that, I felt bad for saying that but that was my truth feelings and I can't lie about that. He put me down and left the bathroom without out saying a word.

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

When she said those words I felt hurt, I never knew she would say something like that to me, did I do something wrong or I'm just overwhelming her.

𝑇𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒....

𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 5𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠