You're kidding 👀

Yes! Hello it's me!
I actually have some good news for once. Surprising I know.

So you all will be happy to know I'm now in a better mind set. In a better place too! I'm working on moving into Ireland permanently to stay with my boyfriend of 2 years. I'm honestly so happy and excited.

But, what's that have to do with the book? You all ask. Well let me tell you-

🎉I'LL BE OFFICIALLY WORKING ON THE NEW BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS!!🎉

Yeah so, while I've been getting into a lot of new things, DC, Star Wars, now a raging Genshin addict😭, I've been working hard in writing and roleplaying to perfect my skills overall. I've come a long way to develop a more dirty, earthy, descriptive, darker style.

This being said, yes, the new story is definitely going to be for mature audiences, sorry to my younger ones (but what the dog doing honestly). I'll hopefully be starting today with writing as I have nothing better to do anyways, and yes, yes, the Y/N's I was working on will still be used in the next book, I'll have to make the other Y/N's myself to help me to write today.

I hope this update came as a welcome surprise from my usual depressive ones. I'll see you all in the next book!

Comments and questions are welcome as well as feed back, thank you~