When you dance together (the soft boys)!

(A Special chapter dedicated to the softest boys in the bunch! Includes Masky, Hoodie, Toby, and Liu! I apologise if your CP bf isn't in this chapter, I'll think of a special chapter just for them to make up for it! For now enjoy this chapter!)

~Masky~
          You and Masky have been together for quite some time now. You two knew almost everything about eachother. What you liked, didn't like. Your fears, what your soft for, (ahem ahem kinks ahem ahem) and a lot of other things too!
            Now it sorta surprised you when you found out that Masky liked old timey things. He was obsessed with type writers, black and white TV shows, old music, rock n' roll, and even some fashions from way back when! He seemed to have such a vast knowledge of it all, and he loved to show it off.
            One night, however, while you both were going through some of your dad's old stuff in the attic, you came across a box full of things you thought Masky would be interested in.
          "MAAAAAASSSSKKKYYY!" You yelled, getting his attention from across the room. "WHHHHAAAATTT?" He yelled back playfully.
           "I found cool shit." You say, giving him a cute little innocent smile. He came over, tipping his mask up to the top of his head. "Cool shit you say, sounds interesting." He says with a faint chuckle.
             You sat the box down on the ground and opened it up. Inside was an old, beat up looking record player. Masky suddenly let out a whistle. "Damn, a 1920s gramophone. That's nice as hell." He says, squatting and running a hand over the ancient, dusty, horn like part. "Whoa, there's even records still in here." He began to go through the box. He pulled out one, that had a worn out orange and yellow cover. The faded words "I've got a feeling I'm falling" was written on it.
             Masky stood, holding it in his hands, looking back up at you. He smiled. "Hey, (Y/N), wanna put it in and listen?" You tilted your head at it. "Hm, sound's interesting. Why not?" Masky's smile seemed to grow as he took the player and records, setting it up in the corner of the attic.
              After a few minutes, he finely had it up and running. He moved the bras over onto the record, and let the music play. The attic filled with old, staticy like music. You were kinda surprised by how nice it sounded.
              "Wow, she plays like a charm." Masky says, chuckling. He then suddenly started doing side steps, and doing a little kick-ball-change. He held his hand out to you. "Wanna dance?" He asks, his smile growing. You smiled at the sweet gesture, and took his hand. "I'd love to." You say, and he began to instruct you on how to do the swing.
                He laughed when you messed up a couple times, but he praised you happily when you got the hang of it.
                For the rest of the day you both sat and danced together to the old records, and had fun.

~Hoodie~
             Hoodie was your typical soft boy. That was clear. Everything he did was adorable and he never even really had to try. He was the type to never make the first move, and very so often did he ever actually start a kiss. He was as shy as a skunk, and refused to show off any talent he ever had. Did this annoy you? In the slightest, yes. However, you loved him so much that you didn't care, and you'd wait for him to feel comfortable enough to do anything, and that was just how things were.
               You were, however, surprised to come home to a little surprise Hoodie was setting up.
               You had come home late at night from hanging out with your friends that day. You walked in, setting your keys down and taking your (H/L), (H/C) hair out of its ponytail, (or nothing if your hair is too short).
               You walked into your kitchen to get a drink and started calling out your boyfriend's name. "Hoodie? Are you home?" You call, getting yourself a drink from the fridge. You were confused when you got no answer, but just assumed that he was maybe sleeping early tonight.
                You went over to the sink and began to wash your cup, when suddenly some light from outside your window caught you're eyes. Confused, you went outside into your backyard.
                Outside there was a beautiful visage of soft yellowish orange fairy lights hung up around your garden. There was a little table with a white cloth set up neatly on it. A radio sat atop, next to a beautifully wrapped present.
                 You spotted your boyfriend not too far away, his back towards you as he stood on a chair, hanging up what looked to be like the last remaining lights.
                 You tilted your head at him, and your hair fell with your motions. "Hoodie?" You call.
                 He got startled and jumped, trying to spin on his heels to look at you, but the sudden movements made the chair upset and it came crashing down. "Hoodie!" You call, scurrying over and trying to help him up. He got up on his own, and began to dust himself off.
                  He was dressed up in a suit and tie, his ski mask was off too, do you could see his cute face. "A-ah shit.. I'm sorry, you weren't supposed to see all of this yet..I thought you were going to be gone for a lot longer..." He said, rubbing the back of his head. You were still confused.