~Back to business (updates and questions)~

Well heLlO there, my beautiful readers!

For those of you, who have been around sense I made this book, that's great, you stuck around, pat yourself on the back and call yourself OG!

I'd first off, like to start on this little note, FORGIVE ME PLEASE! I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A VERY LONG TIME!

Last I checked it's been at least ten months sense I've updated this book, and I really do apologise. I've been rather busy with school, boy problems, and family problems, but I'm back now, and I've gotten most areas in my life sorted out.

This isn't a chapter, but I plan on writing one, (or a couple more) tonight and updating this old scenarios. So this will be a quick ask and updates!

OKAY, firstly, yes, I'm definitely gunna be trying to post a lot more for now on, going forward.

I wanna know! What do y'all wanna see now?

When you bathe together

How he acts around kids

When he tries to act sexy

When you try to act sexy

When you go out 

Specials??? (Eyeless Jack special, Masky Special, Hoodie special, exe...) (You get to choose the topic of the special too!)

Any new characters? (Now open to do Slender man! Yay!)

Any other suggestions? Comment below and I'll get back to you soon!

The sooner you all comment, the sooner I'll be able to work! Remember, comments are always appreciated! It lets me know that I'm doing good and gives me motivation to write!

I'm happy to finely be back! 

Can't wait to get writen'!

- Pom/Vroom Vroom/Graceblues45