Liu (Sully)'s catch-up chapter!

Author Code:

~GB = Graceblues45

~SK= Seto Kaiba

~How you met​​​​​​~ 

                          You were walking in the park on a dark, dark, dark rainy night. "Rain." You mumbled to yourself, as you hugged yourself tightly. "Why did I agree to meet (B/F) at the mall for some stupied discount on fricken shoes? I hate shopping." You sigh and sneeze. "Are you okay miss?" You hear someone ask you from behind. You turn to see a guy. He was rather cute. He wore sneakers, black pants, a green shirt, a black jacket, and a black and white scarf. His eye's were a dark green, his hair was brown, he had pale skin, and from the looks of it he had scares and stiches all over his face. "I should be asking the same." You say, as you look him over. "I'm fine." He says halfheartedly. "Have you seen a guy named Jeffery Woods?" He asks with a deeper tone. You look at him puzzled. "N-no." You answer. "Well thats to-Sorry! I need to go, maybe I'll see you around." And with that he leaves. What a strange man.

~GB

~When you hang out~

                          Ever since you met that strange man in the park the other day, you just couldn't help but to think about him. You kinda wish that you had given him your phone number. suddenly your phone rings. You pick up the small device and answer it. "Hello?" You ask into the phone. "Hi." You heard from the other end, it was that guy you were thinking about! But how the hell did he get your phone number.!? "How did you get my phone number?" "Two words cupcake, phone book." You face palm. He got your number, from a phone book. You were kinda happy to be honest. "So, can I ask you something?" You were nervous to ask him. "Sure what is it?" With a deep breath in and out, you began your question. "Why do you have two different voices?" The guy went quite for a few minutes until he finely spoke up. "I have a Split Personality." He says honestly. "Wow really, cool! Please tell me what it's like!" He seemed taken aback, a few seconds went by before he stuttered. "O-okay." He says confused, the two of you talked on the phone with each other for the rest of the day about split personalites and other stuff that you both liked and disliked.

~GB

~His feelings for you. His P.O.V~

My breath seemed to hitch everytime I thought of (y/n), it was an odd feeling, one I wasn't acustomed to. What was it? Why did my heart seem to speed up and my body start to slightly shake when we had been talking? She's different, so much different from everyone else I've ever met. This feeling in the pit of my stomach that feels like butterflies bouncing around searching for an escape was still annoying me, even after we had hung up. 

Do I like her?

~SK

When he asks you out. Your P.O.V

Liu walked right beside me as we strolled down the sidewalk in an empty park. It was night, so the air was cool as it blew through my hair. I kept glancing over at Liu, who kept looking away and twittling with his fingers. He looked very nervous, and I wanted to know why. "Liu, why are you so nervous?" His head snapped up and he stared at me, his shy persona in play. "Oh, its nothing, really." Something told me he was lying, but I didn't want to push him for it. Liu took a sharp breath in, reaching out and grabbing my hand with his. It threw me off gaurd, my head shot up, my shocked eyes now locked onto the madly blushing teen who's own eyes were averted towards the ground. We had completely stopped walking and were now just standing in the middle of the pitch-black park, the only sound was the cool wind that forced a shiver down my spine. Liu caught me shiver, his eyes narrowing as he took his coat off. I tried to say I was alright, but he insisted and put it on me, zipping it all the way up to my chin. "Thanks, Liu." He smiled, his stitches stretching out on his cheeks. "Its my pleasure, (y/n)." The other personality was out for the moment, it made his soft hold on my hand even more embarrassing. I couldn't help the blush come to my cheeks. Liu stared at me for a long time, his short brown hair moving gently in the breeze. He lifted his free hand up and pushed my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. "You are so beautiful." I about choked on my own saliva. He began muttering to himself, both voices speaking almost at once. Finally Liu's gaze met mine again, but it was the soft shy persona that I first met. He gulped and looked nervous again. "(y/n)," He grabbed my other hand and made me turn toward him, our eyes connected, both of our cheeks tinged pink. "You've been my best friend, really my only friend for the past two years to the day, and we thank you so much for that. This past year I've been battling myself with this feeling that was bubbling deep within me. We didn't know what it was, neither of us understood it at all. But now that I stare at you here and now, we both understand what that feeling is, and we have a question for you," He paused and breathed in, his eyes fluttering before becoming determined. "Will you go out with me?!" I swear my heart skipped a beat from that fact that both of the personalitie's spoke together. My whole body froze and my blush deepened. What?! Slowly, I calmed down and collected my thoughts while he stared at me with worry. I spoke with the calmest voice I could muster. "Yes, Liu. Yes I will." His eyes lit up and he yanked me to him, hugging the life out of me. I think he's happy.