Chapter 17

>>>>Louis< <<<
Zayn and I went downstairs to the restaurant to have breakfast.
“I would like to beat Portugal 5-0.” Dreams Charles and I just roll my eyes “Can you imagine what the player's face would be then?” he says and laughs while we sit at the table. I greet with everybody and look at empty seat where Navishaa should be sitting.I hope that she’s ok…

“Louis.” I hear whispering from my right side and turn there questioningly. It’s Gerard “Is it true that Jessica’s heart is weak?” he asks and I look at him a bit confused.
“How do you…?” I want to ask from where he knows then but I realize myself and roll my eyes.
“Zayn…” I whine and look at him but he just shrugs innocently.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I answer to the knock and open the door and behind it Xavier is standing. I let him in.
“Hi. How do you feel?” he asks immediately.
“Better. A lot better.” I respond.
“It’s good to know. Will you go to have some breakfast?” he asks and I nod and put my shoes on.
“Of course I will. I’m not disabled.” I say softly smiling and fix my hair.
I prepared to go out of the room when Xavier stops me and looks seriously at me.
“I just want you to promise that you won’t do that ever again.” He says staring at me and I frown a bit and sigh.
“Ok.” I say and turn my look away.
“Promise.” He says strictly.
“I promise.” I answer a bit nervously and this time I successfully go out of the room.

>>>>Louis< <<<
We come back to our room after breakfast. I’m so relieved that Navishaa showed up because now I know that she feels better. Although she still looks a bit strange but maybe that will disappear after few days.
I sit in the armchair and take today’s newspaper in my hands. I open it and my eyes explode and I laugh nervously. The photo of me bringing Navishaa to hotel when I found her in the park is in the middle of the two pages. And the comment under the picture says Prince on white horse came right at the moment when the Princess needed help. Was he in the park accidentally? Maybe not?

“They are driving me crazy.” I say and nervously throw the paper on the table. Zayn looks at me confused and I show him with the hand at the photo.
“They see everything. I didn’t even notice how they took the picture of us.” I say angrily and cover my mouth with my palm.
“Well… they are paparazzi. It’s their job.” Says Zayn as he takes the newspaper in his hands “By the way at that moment I don’t think that you really cared about everything else except Navishaa.” He says and looks at me a bit smirking but I just glare at him.
“Just listen to this…” says Zayn laughing and reading the article “…when Miss Brighton felt right next to the tree her hero Louis Tomlinson ran there as quick as he can and took her in his arms not thinking any second longer.”
"It even wasn’t like that.” I say and laugh nervously.
“They always magnify the things.” says Zayn still laughing “Don’t pay attention to them and that’s it.”
“It’s easy to say when it’s not about you.” I say and sigh “If Navishaa had read that already I bet she’s not feeling satisfied also.”

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I threw the newspaper on the table angrily. They are unbelievable… For the love of God, can’t they write about someone else?
I just sit at the computer and log into the facebook. I need to talk with someone and I find Maria online.

Navishaa Marie
Hey

Maria S.
Hi, miss popular.

Navishaa Marie
Please, not you too…

Maria S.
Do you even know that you’re more popular than… I don’t know… Madonna!

Navishaa Marie
Stop talking bull. It’s not funny at all. All that paparazzo’s’ attention is already driving me crazy. If only you read articles in these papers…

Maria S.
If only you could read articles in this country. :D You’re the God in here. By the way congratulations for qualifying further. It was the bomb!

Navishaa Marie
The bomb will be when I will explode from all that nervous days. I bet you have heard about ‘me and Tomlinson

Maria S.
Have I heard?! Navi, are you kidding? Everybody is talking and talking about this. In the internet there already are loads of yours and Louis's loves fan clubs. I belong to one of them :D

Navishaa Marie
WHAT?!

Maria S.
Believe me. People are dying how they want to see you two together

Navishaa Marie
Then they can die. Geez… it’s a total lie…how they believe such things.

Maria S.
People believe what they want to believe. Oh come on… don’t say that you wouldn’t like to have such a boyfriend like Louis :D

Navishaa Marie
Of course I wouldn’t. You don’t know him. He’s arrogant, stubborn, he loves only himself and he’s nothing more than a bastard.

Maria S.
Hot bastard :D

Navishaa Marie
Personality is more important than a look… and his personality is not attractive at all :P

Maria S.
Did he kiss you for real?

Navishaa Marie
Yeah…

Maria S.
OH MY GOD!

Navishaa Marie
But he only tried to use me… nothing more… By the way Rick is angry with me about that…

Maria S.
Well… that doesn’t surprise me at all.

Navishaa Marie
What do you mean?

Maria S.
Oh come on.. Open your sleepy eyes. Rick feels something for you from the time when you had met. I still don’t understand how sometimes you can be so blind. Maybe you don’t see anything what is going on with Louis too :P

Navishaa Marie
There’s nothing going on with him not at least because of me…
Did Rick tell you that? I mean about his feelings.

Maria S.
He told me when I asked him directly about this.

I explode my eyes and cover my mouth with my palm… All the time he felt something for me…How stupid I can be if I don’t see things like this…? I just sigh and close my eyes painfully. That’s why he’s so angry now… That article had hurt him… I had hurt him…

Navishaa Marie
I need to go already. We will chat later. Bye.

I type and quickly logged out of my facebook. I stand up from the chair and sit on my bed. I still can’t believe Maria’s words… I catch with my look a box standing in the corner of the room. It’s the same box which I received yesterday’s morning from the team.

With that gift all we wanted is to thank you. It’s not a bomb and it won’t explode any minute so you can with no fear unwrap it.

I remember Tomlinson's words and close my eyes and quickly cover my face with my hands. His portrait stands up in front of my face. His light skin, baby blue eyes, black hair his beautiful lips which had kissed me… I quickly shake my head and try to get rid of him and these thoughts.

“Leave me alone, Louis!” I shouted “My life has been screwed up because of you!”
I sigh and stand up nervously. I need to get rid of these thoughts… I need to go somewhere, to think about something else.

Ah… today is playing Germany against England. Interesting match and I will be distracted from my thinking about everything… Excellent! I take my VIP card and go out of my room. This will help me… I’m sure this will help me.
---------------------------------------------------
I enter the VIP zone where the coaches and players are sitting and I looked for free space and found one. I sat there and greeted my neighbor from the left.

“Ah, hello Miss Brighton.” He says with wide smile on his face. And I confused smile him back “I’m Carlos. Coach of Portugal’s team.” He says and I shake his hand.
“Well… you already know me.” I say a bit awkwardly but still with a smile.
“Well… it is hard not to know you these days. You’re a great entertainment for journalists.” He says and I can’t argue with that.
“Unfortunately I am.” I say and giggle nervously.
“I think it will be interesting match between our teams. The spectators will be really excited.” He says and I nod. I feel strange around him.
“Miss?” I hear a voice from my right side and look there confused. The famous Cristiano Ronaldo sits next to me from my right.
“I’m Cristiano Ronaldo.” He says with cheesy smile on his face and I just smile.
“I’m Navishaa Marie.” I say more awkward that I talked with his coach.
“I hope it wasn’t taken.” He says and shows to the seat and I just shook my head.
“Nope. I’m here alone.” I say looking at him.
“How such a beautiful woman can be here all alone?” he asks and looking…no it’s more than a look…at me. I just blush and giggle nervously. From one hell to another…just great.
“Well… I like sometimes to be alone.” I say nervously and turn my look to the match. I don’t even know the result.
“It’s bad…It’s really bad. Everybody needs a company.” He says and suddenly I feel a stroke on my hand and I explode my eyes. Is he trying to hook up with me? “Maybe you want to share it with me during the dinner tomorrow evening?”
I roll my eyes and laugh.
“I’m not from those women who melt from cheesy phrases. Sorry.” I say to him smiling.
“No?” he asks acting surprised.
“No.” I shake my head still smiling. I don’t know but something about him makes me to smile…although I don’t like these type of guys.
“Well then maybe during the dinner I can show you my other side?” he still tries to convince me but I just sigh.

“I have a training in the evening.” I say to him and just shrug my shoulders.

“Me too. After the training I think it would be the best time.” He still doesn’t give up and my smile becomes wider.
“It’s not good to eat turkey before the match.” I say giggling.
“Then I can eat salads.” He says and I laugh “So do you accept?” he asks looking deeply into my eyes…
“Well…ok.” I sigh and say.
“Great then.” He says and winks at me…

----------------------------------------------------------------

We are in the stadium and in a second I will start the training.

“An exercise to warm up the muscles.” I say and show to big square in the field
I turn around and took the bag with all required stuff for the trainings. I want to bring it to the place where seats are but my assistant manager quickly comes to me and takes it from me.
“I will bring it, don’t worry.” He says softly and a bit scared and I look at him confused
“Okay…” I say still not understanding why he did that, but I just shrug my shoulders and look at the team playing.

Zayn is running with the ball and he hits with his palm to Louis back.
“Louis chases!” he shouts happily and runs with the ball away.
Louis looks at them with wide smile on his face. Suddenly he starts running and somehow accidentally trips on his own feet and falls on the ground. Everybody starts laughing hardly and Louis laughs at himself also.

At first I look at them a bit angrily but then when I realize… When I played football we all were the same. We laughed at each other, fooled around… I sigh and soft smile rises on my face… It was amazing times…
But unfortunately everything is over for me. I just turn my look from the sadly with few tears in my eyes but I quickly try to hide them and I breathe few times deeply.
I raise my look and try to convince myself that I’m good and I won’t cry and when I think that I manage I catch Xavier’s soft look… I look at him, purse my lips and shrug my shoulders. He understands what I mean…

>>>>Louis< <<<

Geez, finally I caught Charles. I stop in a relief and straighten up. I take a deep breathe and look laughing at Zayn chasing the others. I turn my look to find Navishaa and see her standing turned to the wall and…wiping her face from tears? What the…?

“Ha! You catch, Louis!” shouts Zayn happily and I feel his hand on my chest but I keep standing frowned and looking to her.
“She’s crying?” suddenly he asks also confused.
“It seems so.” I say and look at him confused.
Xavier says something to her and she quickly turns to us, then back to him, fixes her look and turns back to us. She comes closer.
“Okay… now…” she says with a bit shivering voice and I understand that she was crying for real… She starts explaining other exercise but I keep wondering why she was crying.
While she doesn’t see I slowly go to Xavier.
“What’s wrong with her?” I ask worried but Xavier just smiles.
“She’s too emotional today and that’s it. Don’t mind that.” He says and shows me to back to my place.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<

The training is over and I take all the stuff in my hands and carry them to the bus when my assistant and Charles comes quickly to me.
“We will take them.” They say and take everything from me.
I just frown confused and lead them with my look.
What is going on here? I can’t understand why they don’t let me to carry anything…
-------------------------------------------------
I am sitting on the sofa and looking at no where. I still can’t believe that Rick feels something for me stronger than a friendship. I still think about my team and those times when I was a part of it. It was probably the best years of my life. And the coach… I wish I could be like him right now. I wish I could have a relationship with this team like my coach had with ours…

I don’t care that you’re thinking that I’m the biggest bastard in the whole world and that you think that all the team hates you. We know that it’s not true and we don’t need any dramas inside our team because all we want is to have a great atmosphere but you’re just blocking us. With that gift all we wanted is to thank you.

I remember Louis's words again as I look at that box into the corner. I just sigh, stood up and took it. I put it on the table and sit back into my seat.
“Well… it shouldn’t be a bomb.” I say to myself and slowly unwrap it.
It’s a big…no a huge box of chocolate candies and a plushy lion (symbol of the league). I smile and looked at it for a while…