Chapter 29

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I got out of the bathroom after the morning shower and at the same minute I closed the door, my look were locked on the roses on the table. I smiled softly and blushed.
But then I sighed and looked down. We both should realize that this is impossible. One step has left till I could hold the trophy in my hand and if I accept Louis's proposal I could say good bye to that. If it were only my thing I would probably leave everything and run to him with my hands stretched wide open, but now… if I agree I will disappoint my mother, the team and the whole England and maybe more… I can’t do that.

I sighed and changed my smile into a sad one.

I got out of my room and walked to Zayn and Louis' room. I knocked on the door and in a minute Zayn opened it sleepy but when he sees me his eyes explode and I just poorly smile.

“Come in.” he says and I a bit uncomfortable come inside their room and Zayn keeps looking at me still not believing.

“I need to talk with Lou...Louis.” I said strangely and I see how he smiles a bit and nods.
“Okay.” He says happily I think “I will go to the other room. Louis is in the shower but he should go out any minute.”
I nodded. Zayn takes clothes from the bed and rushes out of the room. I giggle a bit nervously and then wander around the room a bit nervously. My heart is strangely but pleasantly shivering.

>>>>Louis< <<<
I turn off the shower and wipe myself into the towel. I wrapped it around my waist and got out of the bathroom. I closed the door and raised my head and I find Navishaa standing in my room and looking around. My eyes explode and I blushed. She looks at me and blushes too. Also she immediately turns her look away.
“I’m here to talk with you.” She says shyly avoiding looking at me.
“Um…Okay.” I say a bit embarrassed and unbalanced too.
“Umm… Could you put some clothes on?” she asks and I blush more.
“Ah… yeah… sure.” I said quickly and ran to my bed where I had put my clothes but I can’t find them here and I frowned nervously “In a minute.” I said in a rush and ran to the wardrobe holding that the towel won’t fall down.
I quickly took random clothes and put them on no matter how.
“Done.” I say to her catching my breathe and she looks at me carefully and then looks with full look.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
“It was really nice what you had made for me yesterday.” I said shyly and the same look at him and notice that he smiles “It really means a lot to me and probably it means also the most important break in our relationship.” I said and see how he blushes a bit and I blush too.

“But the problem is…” I said and sighed sadly. I looked at him and he’s without smile anymore “…the problem is that we can’t be together. We can’t let to ruin everything when we are so close for what we had fought so hard. I'm not saying that without me you won’t win the trophy, because probably you would… but still I don’t want to leave you now. You can call me selfish or whatever you want, but I just can’t…” I finished sadly and turned my look away from him.
-----A minute of awkward silence.-----

“I totally understand you.” He suddenly says and I looked at him a bit confused and smiled “I don’t want you to loose your job also. That’s why I didn’t do anything in public. Although it can be not so effective as Ronaldo’s efforts.” He says and finishes sadly and I smiled.

“It’s more effective. Believe me.” I said to him softly “And thanks for understanding me.” I said to him and wanted to pass by him but he softly grabs my hand and I looked at him.

“But I still have chances after everything ends, right?” he asks with a smirk on his face.
“We will see.” I responded mischievously and smiled wryly.

I got out of his room with such a smile that nobody was able to put it on my face.

I got back to my room and fell on the sofa happily. I bit my lip and thought about him and those letters which he wrote me. I can’t stop smiling. I don’t know… it’s like my life had totally changed in a good way at least for once.

But I have to stop thinking about him… I need to concentrate on football! Yes, football! I took the newspaper and opened sport. And once again I find an article about me.

Navishaa Marie and… three men?!

It’s not even a love triangle is more than that. With such a performance in the league I can bet that she has even more admirers than three men but they don’t show her love like those three chosen ones does.

Let’s start from the beginning. At first, in her native country Navishaa was a simple team’s of children coach. She was probably the only woman working as a coach in the football academy and she had a lot of colleagues , of course men. Tell me who wouldn’t want to have such a colleague like her in the work? Probably minority of people. Anyway, we were searching for some information about Navishaa and we found a one man, coach also, whose name is Rick. We didn’t talk with him directly but from our source we found out that Rick has some stronger feelings than collaboration to his work partner. They play friendly matches with their teams and the looser every time does something. I wonder what that could be. And I can bet for something too… Probably Rick is to an end to bite his last fingers because he can’t be here where… the love is in the air.

Another candidate to sweet’s Navishaa’s heart is the lovely Louis Tomlinson. Their ‘love story’ that is made only from one kiss is already on the top in the Internet and in people hearts. A lot of fan clubs of Navishaa’s and Louis’s love is already the most popular fan clubs in this month. So how everything had started? We don’t know if that was a real thing or just a rumor but everybody believes that Navishaa and Louis really had a kiss before the match with Honduras. It’s so exciting,…Yay! Then we saw Louis like a real hero bringing Navishaa to the hotel after something happened to her… That could be a great start for the relationship. Then, few days ago we caught him knocking on her room quite late and quite hard. It’s really curious what the problem was so late. And if you still don’t believe that something is happening between those two birds than after this fact you won’t deny anything.

Probably Cristiano Ronaldo was very jealous when he saw that. Aw, the third knight in her life. Their story is dramatic as well. First date didn’t go well. Navishaa like bitten stood up from her place and left Ronaldo sitting alone. Then Portugal lost to England and it seemed that their short romance will be over but no… Ronaldo comes back. He moves to the hotel in which Navishaa is living. And if that weren’t be enough he puts a confession in which he told that he’s in love with Navishaa. Aw, how romantic… probably. But Navishaa still didn’t give up to him till Ronaldo in front of the whole hotel, kneed on the ground with white rose between his fingers asked Navishaa to go on another date with him. Ladies, just don’t melt because of this. If he asks to go on a date like this, then how he would propose to marry someone? Well maybe Navishaa will be the one who finds out this.

What will be Louis respond to this Ronaldo’s action? Aren’t you curious?

I sighed nervously and threw the paper on the table. Now my happy day is over…but why did they involve Rick in here? He’s thousands miles away and they still manage to think of something…

------------------------------------------------------------
I’m standing in front of the guys lined up in the field.

“Well, this is our last training no matter what will happen on the day after tomorrow. I don’t want  to make all of you run a lot and get tired because I want you to be like that in the final. So today let’s just train to entertain ourselves.” I said and smiled.

“Let’s divide into three groups of 8.” I said and they quickly divided as they want and in one group they’re seven. I looked at them and tought what to do.
“Well maybe then…” I wanted to say but Zayn quickly interrupts me.
“Maybe you will be the eighth one.” He says carefully and I looked at him surprised and then smiled.
“Sure.” I said and he smiles to me also.
I got to them and explained to them what to do.
“Make a circle of 7 people and wrap your hands with each other. One has to be in the middle and he has to take the ball from those 7.”

-----------------------------------------

We played a lot of random but easy games which also improves a good thinking in football. I already notice how Mr. Garcia comes to the field and it’s time to end my part of training.

“Well, it seems we have to finish.” I said to my group and already want to blow a whistle when Charles jumps in front of me and takes the whistle from my hand.
“I want to try it.” He says with wide smile on his face and I just looked at him confused. He puts the whistle in his mouth and tries to blow it… but he did it not so well and I laughed.
“You won’t be a coach.” I said to him laughing and took the whistle from his hands.
“No, probably I won’t.” he says strangely and I laughed more.
I blowed the whistle by myself properly and ended the training.

We all lined up in front of Mr. Garcia.

“Well… we meet for the last time and today it will be the last task. One from the pair will put on this blindfold…” he says and show it in hand “…and other will be standing outside the zone. You need together make that the one with blindfold would reach the one without it safely.” He finishes and gives a blindfold for each pair.

Suddenly I feel how Louis puts it on my eyes.
“Why me again?” I asked and wanted to take it off but he doesn’t allow that.
“Because I already trust you.” He says and I blushed a bit.

-----------------------------------------
The training has already finished and I wanted to go out of the stadium.
“Navi!” I heared Louis shouting my name and I turned around to him curiously. He runs to me and then stops “Can I ask you something?”

“Probably you can.” I responded to him smiling.
“Who’s that Rick?” he asks shyly and I giggled after I got a bit surprised.
“A friend.” I responded to him.
“Just a friend?” he asks and turns his look a bit nervously and I laughed
“Just a friend.” I made sure to him.
”Okay… now I can go and take a shower.” He says in a huge relief I can say and turns around. I just shook my head giggling and when I stopped I bit my lip and got to the bus