Chapter 27

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I got out of the shower and like always in the morning received a knock on my door. I opened it and find a room service.

“Good morning.” Says a young woman to me and I smile and respond her the same.

“Here’s your morning newspaper.” She says and handles me it.
“Thank you.” I respond politely.
“Have a nice day.” She says and goes to the other room. I opened the newspaper and saw an article about Xavier. I frown confused and smile. I wonder if Xavier saw that. I got to his room and knock on the door. Nothing. I knocked one more time… but the situation is the same. Well, maybe he’s still sleeping.

I came back to my room and closed the door behind me.
Well, I’m glad that today I can rest from articles about me. I closed the newspaper and threw it on the table. I raised my look and find Louis standing in front of me. I got so scared that I even jumpped backwards and grabbing my chest. Geez… he scared me so much.

“W-what are you doing here, Louis?” I ask a bit nervously and look at him.
“I’m here because I want you to listen to me.” He says and comes closer to me.

“There’s nothing we need to talk about or you need to explain me. So, you’re free.” I say to him and turned around and wanted to enter the bathroom but he suddenly softly grabs my arm and turns me to him. He presses me against the wall and my heart is already going crazy like recently when he’s around. I took a deep breath and tried to be tough but I can’t… I can’t be the same like I was when he’s with me, when he touches me…

I closed my eyes
“Please, Louis…” I said silently and looked at him sadly “…go away.”

“No, Navishaa.” He says strictly and I frowned sadly “I am here to explain you that I had no intentions to sleep with you or to use you. I didn’t know anything that our beds were pushed together. I’m sorry that it made you to feel uncomfortable to be in my embrace. But it just happened. It was really not on purpose.” He says and cuddles his palms together and moves to his lips.
I just swallowed something down my throat and looked down. I nodded and didn’t say anything more.
“Navishaa?” he asks and I sighed.
“Okay.” I whispered and nodded again “Now please, leave me alone.”

>>>>Louis< <<<
I released her from my arms trap. I looked at her one more time and see a totally different woman from the one who was introduced to us in the first press conference. I got out of her room and shut the door sadly. I raised my head and saw Ronaldo in the corridor and looking at me a bit nervously. I smirked and looked at him. He doesn’t need to know that nothing happened between me and Navishaa. I passed by him and see that he’s following me with his angry look.

I looked at him and smirk wider. I touched my lips.

“She’s really special woman.” I said to him and smirk again. When I passed by him totally I laughed silently and entered my room. He should know that Navishaa won’t be his.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
I need to control myself more when I’m with him. I need not to think about him at all. He shouldn’t exist in my world at all…
I heared another knock on my door and I stood up. I opened it and behind it is standing furious Ronaldo.Great…another one.
Suddenly he grabs my shoulders and presses his lips to mine. I don’t know what to do. It’s almost the same situation when Louis.... kissed me for the first time. Just his kiss was way more pleasant when I think about it.
Ronaldo withdraws himself from me and I just keep standing and looking at him surprised and nervous.
“Now… say that Louis is still better than me.” He says and I just shook my head nervously and closed the door.
----------------------------------------
I’m standing in the changing room and thinking what to say before this important match. They all are looking at me with hope that I will say something what will fire them up and help them to beat Germany… but I don’t know what to say because in my head is spinning only one word…Louis…

“Germany is a tough opponent. We can’t argue with that. Their way to the semi final was more than impressive and they all have a huge amount of confidence. We should have a lot of confidence too.
I ran with my look through the all team and catch Louis's look. I got scared and quickly turn my look away and got out of the changing room.

>>>>Louis< <<<
I looked at her till she runs out of the changing room
“I can’t understand women… honestly.” I said to Gerard and he turns to me curiously “All the time she were angry with me, acted tough and so on… And now… she’s afraid of me. She’s afraid of even to look in my eyes.” I said and chuckle
Suddenly I felt a soft hit to my head and I frown angrily and turned to Gerard.
“Are you really as stupid as you look?” he asks and I frown confused “She’s falling in love with you.” He says.

“Zayn told me the same but…” I wanted to say more but then shut up.
“So just listen to us and do something before that Ronaldo does and takes her away from you.” he advices me. Maybe they’re right… Maybe I should really do something to show her my feelings?
--------------------------------------------------
During the half break I ran into the stadium with the ball from the bag.
I kicked the ball to Will who is slowly walking somewhere.
“Hey! Will!” I shout and he surprised looks at me and I just smile. He’s young and probably still doesn’t feel good in our team because it’s the first time for him. But… we can change everything.
He smiles also and kicks the ball back to me. I passed to him again and ran with my look through the stands. A lot of various posters caught my look: Louis and Navishaa controls you in the field. You control her in the life! I just smiled. They are unbelievable.

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
Now we’re back to the second half. I swear, my heart is beating so fast that even my chest started to ache.
“I think I really will need something stronger than a relaxation.” I say to Xavier and he chuckles and strokes my back.
Another attack from our team. I sighed again and start biting my finger.
Come on… I know you can do this… I believe in you…
“Such an opportunity…” I said totally tired and came back to the game…
“All of you… go and warm up.” I said to the substitutes… For the first time I don’t know what I will let to the field…
“Please…” I begged silently and kept looking at the game.

Louis runs to the ball and shots long and high shot to the box. A lot of men from my team and of course from Germany’s team are in there. Will jumps to hit the ball with the head… but suddenly Charles runs from nowhere, jumps highly and hits the ball with his head… the ball is flying RIGHT INTO THE GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0-1!!!!!!! We are winning!!!!!!!!!!
Charles throws his hand in the air from joy and is running to my direction. Everybody from the team runs after him. I looked happily at him and he runs to me and hugs me strongly. And everybody from the team does the same. Xavier and the assistant are in this bunch as well!
“Charles! You’re amazing!” I said happily to him and referee whistles to come back to their places.
I wiped my face happily and my mood raises a lot now. Xavier and I happily came back to our seats and followed the match.

Germany is trying hard till the last minute. And now that last minute is coming to an end…
Finally referee blows his whistle and my heart almost stops beating. I covered my mouth with my both palms and took a deep breath. A wide smile jumps on my face and a wave of happiness rushes trough my body… I don’t know what to do.

>>>>Louis< <<<
I looked at Navishaa with tears of joy in her eyes, I’m so happy too. We’re in the final. I looked up to the sky and thanked God…
I looked back at her and saw her running to me happily and suddenly she jumps on me happily and I caught her. I'm a bit surprised but then looked at her happily. All the guys came to us also and we all celebrate our well deserved victory.
The stadium is buzzing, the fans are going crazy… and we…WE ARE GOING TO THE FINAL!!!
I looked at happy Navishaa"s face… It’s so good to see her like that and not nervous about everything like it was all the time till now. She looks at me also and our eyes meet and can’t let go of each other. Her look is magical…
Suddenly she blushes hardly. She jumps of me and covers her mouth. Navishaa turns around and quickly disappears somewhere and I keep standing like that. I rolled my eyes and sighed…

>>>>Navishaa< <<<
As always after match we’re in the press conference. Tonight with me also are Will, Charles and Gerard. Of course Germany’s coach and some players from there also.

“Mr. Low.” Says a man from the audience. The one who always keeps questioning and mentioning that I am a woman… Ugh “How do you feel after a loss against a woman in semi-final?” he asks and I rolled my eyes. Probably he will never change.

“What is this about?” asks Germany’s coach, Joachime Low “Woman or man, who cares? All we should care is about the team performance with the coach.” Says Mr. Low and I looked at him smiling “Miss Brighton did a great job in this League and I won’t be surprised if she wins the championship because her thinking and knowledge about football is better than some other men.” He emphasizes the last word and I blush and keep smiling.

“Miss Brighton, what do you think about team’s performance today?” asks a young woman and I turn to her.
“I think that today’s performance was one of the bests in this competition. We looked comfortable with the ball, we controlled it well" I answered to her and she thanks me.
I finished my speech and smiled…

>>>>Louis< <<<
I am going to the bus when Gerard comes to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.
"So, how do you feel?” he asks satisfied and I smiled.
“How can I feel when we’re going to the final?” I asked and chuckle.
“I’m asking not only about this.” He says and I looked at him confused.
“Oh come on!” he says and laughs “Everybody saw how Navishaa jumped on you.” He says and smirks and I only could blush and smirked.
“Well… that was really unexpected.” I said and remembered that moment and my smile raises more.
“I tell you Louis, she’s going crazy about you. Now it’s your time to do something.” He encourages me as we get in the bus where a lot of guys are sitting and mostly all of them are looking at me and smiling widely. Yeah, they all are thinking about that moment probably.
I saw Navishaa coming into the bus as well and everyone congratulates her
I keep looking at her standing there happy.
“Is it me or she doesn’t hate our team anymore?” asks Zayn and I looked at him
“I think she doesn’t.” I said happily and turned back to her.
She doesn’t hate us anymore…
I like it this way