Chapter Three: Can You Imagine?

Theo pulled me close and cuddled with me the moment I got into bed. We were both exhausted from our late afternoon hike at Fryman Canyon so —after some dinner and a quick shower— we were ready for bed.

We came directly to his condo after our hike because it was closest to the trail. I made us some tuna melts, using jarred tuna from Italy. Theo devoured it and wouldn't stop raving about it. I always appreciated when people valued and acknowledged my efforts, so I glowed under his compliments. After we cleaned up the kitchen, I was too tired to go home and Theo took advantage of the opportunity, asking me to stay the night.

It had been four days since our conversation and my ultimatum. I hadn't spent the night at his place since that day. I was still being very cautious about things between us. Theo promised he would tell his parents about me when he'd visit them for lunch on Sunday, and I was trying to remain hopeful.

Theo's hand caressed my hip as he leaned in and kissed my neck. "I've missed you so much, gorgeous," he whispered. "I don't like going to bed without you."

I hummed as his kisses continued down to my shoulder and reached the strap of my nightgown. He slowly slid the strap down my shoulder, exposing my breast. He cupped my boob and started to lick and suck my nipple.

I whimpered, arching my back. "Please, Theo."

"Is this okay, gorgeous? Can I move forward?"

"Mhmmm," I confirmed.

He slowly released my nipple and his lips found mine. His tongue quickly gained access to my mouth and began a torturous seduction as it tangled with mine.

I squeezed my legs together and moaned. "Please Theo, I need more."

He slipped his hand in the crevice between my legs as his fingers slid between my folds. "Fuck, Thalia," he grunted. "You're so wet for me." He leaned over me, opening the nightstand and reaching for a condom. After ripping it open, he lowered his briefs and rolled it on. Then, he grabbed my panties and slid them down my legs, spreading my thighs. And he slowly —achingly slowly— entered me.

I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him deeper. "Please, more, faster."

"Fuck," he groaned as he thrusted into me. While his arms held his upper body up, he looked into my eyes and bit his lip.

"Theo, you feel so good."

"Thalia, you're the one who feels good. Baby, you feel amazing. I can't get enough."

"More," I whimpered. "Harder, faster, more."

"Fuck...fuck, fuck, fuck."

His thrusts increased in speed and intensity. As his erection slid against my clit over and over again, I arched my back and screamed through my orgasm. Theo grabbed my hip and squeezed, tightly, as he groaned through his own release.

"Thank you, sweetheart," he whispered. "That was amazing."

He pulled himself off me and walked to the en-suite bathroom. After cleaning up, he returned to the bedroom just as his phone began to ring. He grabbed the phone from its charging station and looked down at me. "I'm gonna take this call and grab some water. Would you like some?" he asked.

I nodded my head. "Thank you, yes."

Then, he turned and walked toward the door. I heard him greet, "Hi Liam," as he left the bedroom.

Was it his college friend Liam? Why was he calling at night?

I slid out of bed and followed Theo. I wanted to ensure everything was alright. As I entered the living room, I noticed Theo sitting on a barstool by the kitchen bar, whispering on the phone. I approached him, quietly, and couldn't help overhearing his conversation.

"Did you just land?" he asked Liam in a hushed voice. "Yeah, I was invited too...no, I'm not taking her. There's going to be way too many people....I know, we're having fun together, but she doesn't fit in with that crowd. Can you imagine if she has an anxiety attack? Where is she gonna find a place to meditate?"

I stopped listening after hearing that; I quickly turned and rushed back to the bedroom. I needed to process everything I heard. I had to find a way to leave because I wasn't ready for a confrontation.

When I heard Theo's footsteps, I jumped into bed and pretended to be asleep. I listened as Theo placed a glass on the nightstand and got into bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and took a deep breath. I paid close attention to his breathing and —after what could have been ten or twenty minutes— I heard his breathing slow down. Once I felt secure in the knowledge that he was asleep, I cautiously slid out of bed. I quietly grabbed my things and got dressed.

And, without warning, I made my escape.