Twelve

Tony was getting a little pissed off. Neither Steve or Nat were able to get close to Trix, nor had the woman been at the bar for the past few weeks, not really.

He had it out with Fury and Hill, needing to know everything about this woman, who she was, and why she was wanted for the team. He didn't like that him and the others got played, if Fury had come to them instead, and told them, maybe they would've had a better chance.

'You got that location of the fight from Hill yet?..'.. Steve asked Tony, from the couch as he was in the kitchen making his one millionth coffee of the day.

'Yeah. I got the nano masks for the three of you ready. Just don't get involved in the fight, one hit and you'll damage the masks..'.. Tony sighed, looking at his watch... 'You got two hours, so better get ready, you need to leave in thirty. Where's Romanoff and Wilson?..'

'She's getting ready and he's on his way up from the gym with Thor. Any word from Bucky or Loki either?..'.. Steve stood up and walked over.

'Not liking that they're friends, but if Barnes is keeping him out of trouble, then it's a good thing. I can't believe I lost the damn bet, was sure Barnes would wring his neck..'.. Tony shook his head and Steve chuckled.

'Maybe having a friend is good for Loki, someone to keep him in line..'.. Steve grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

'Don't. I don't want to imagine the influence they'll have on each other. It's weird enough to see Barnes smiling and laughing, don't want to think about Cruella De Vil smiling either..'.. Tony shuddered... 'I'd have nightmares for life..'

Steve laughed, shaking his head... 'What is with all the names?..'

'I'm not calling him by his name, that's boring..'.. Tony rolled his eyes, as Nat walked in... 'Don't you look like you're about to hit up an illegal fighting ring..'

Nat grinned as she looked herself over. The faux leather pants, ripped tshirt and jacket wasn't really her style, but she would need to blend in... 'You got the masks?..'

'In the lab. When eagle boy is ready, come find me before you go. Got your comms too..'.. Tony headed out, leaving them both.

'You up for this? I know it's going to be hard, seeing Bucky play the soldier again..'.. Nat slid onto one of the stools.

'I know it wouldn't really be him, but I'm worried that something will happen though. What if someone uses this as an opportunity to get a hold of Bucky?..'.. Steve sighed, putting his bottle down.

'Thats why we'll be there. Plus Loki can teleport him out if shit goes sideways..'.. She grabbed his bottle and took a drink.

'Still can't help but worry..'.. Steve took the bottle from her and wiped her lipstick off the rim.

'Think Reaper, or Trix will be there?..'.. She watched him freeze... 'We have to think these scenarios through Steve. There's a lot of "what ifs" in play, and we need to make sure we're all on the same page if anything happens..'

Steve let out a heavy breath... 'We'll have Tony messaged them both. Lokis priority is to stay close to Bucky, and if anything happens, to get him out of there straight away. Me, you and Sam can get out ourselves..'