Forty

Trix sat on the edge of the pool table, whistling, as she stared down the main ringleader of the task force that had burst into the bar. They had tossed in smoke cannisters, but it didn't bother her, she picked up her glass and took a sip, ignoring the shouts of her to get on the ground. There were twenty of them, and every gun was pointed right at her. She knew they wouldn't shoot to kill, she was wanted for something, and she would figure it out.

Glancing to the clock above the door, Barton and the others would be arriving shortly, she just had to make sure they didn't stick her in a vehicle, last thing she wanted was to turn and make it public about what she was.

'GET ON THE GROUND, NOW!..'..

Will you take a fucking breath! Seriously! First off, I'm not deaf, I can hear you. Second, I haven't finished my drink, so I'm not going anywhere just yet, and even when I have finished it, I'm going home to fuck myself into a coma with my new dildo..'.. Her gaze swept around to those in her view, smirking as she sipped her drink. Her words made a few hesitate, and she relaxed herself, throwing out her pheromones. She knew they'd start to lower their guard soon.

'Now now boys, is this anyway to treat a lady?..'.. She was careful, but she sniffed the air, and smelled two of them in the group. Oh, that wouldn't do at all, but she would take them down before they had a chance to blink.

She continued to slowly release her pheromones, watching them all around her. One to her right lowered his gun completely, and put it on the ground... 'Ericson, back in position, now!..'.. The lead man shouted, but Ericson didn't seem to listen to him. Trix smiled at the man as he took a few steps forward, and pulled his mask off.

'Sir, she's beautiful. I-I..'.. The man dropped his mask, taking another few steps closer, that he was stood at her side, staring at her with a lusty smile on his face... 'I want her..'.. She heard others shift about the bar, the sound of things hitting the floor.

The lead man shouted at his team, but it didn't seem as though any were hearing him. Him and another remained where they were, and that was enough for Trix, it was those two skrulls. She cupped Ericsons face, as more pressed closer, leaning into to him so her lips were above his... 'I want you all, to kill that one, and that one..'.. She pointed to the two stood at the edge, and sat back, bringing her glass to her mouth again to drink.

Looking at the two still standing, she watched as the others all turned to them, and then a fight broke out. She drank the remainder of her drink, and hopped off the pool table, walking between the fighting, and out the door. She took a deep breath and grinned, her hands on her hips at those outside.

Vehicles surrounded her bar, and there were people with guns aimed at her. She rolled her eyes and stepped forward... 'Don't you think this is a bit much, really? You could've come in and just spoke to me..'.. Loud crashing came from inside, making her jerk a thumb behind her... 'Someone is paying for that..'

'Get down in the ground, hands behind your head..'... Someone shouted at her.

'I'd rather get on all fours while you pull my hair and ride me like breeding is your kink..'.. She folded her arms, hearing the sound above them... 'Thanks for the fun, but thats my ride..'.. She gestured above... 'Whoever lied about me, the whole acts of terrorism bullshit, I hope they got their business in order, they'll be on the shit list from now on..'

The jet pulls up, and lands a little further down the street, where there was room. Trix could smell hesitation and then a shot rang out, hitting her in the stomach. She went down, gritting her teeth as shouts clouded the air. Oh, it hurt, but it pissed her off more as this was her favourite shirt and some motherfucker just ruined it.