Fourteen

Tony waited until they were all back, including Barnes and Loki. He made sure it was only the team in the main room, not wanting any of his staff to listen in. He waited for Steve to finish what he was saying, while he paced back and forth.

The body that was found outside the site of the old Triskilion, SHIELDs HQ, was that of Brock Rumlow. The man had woken from his coma at a hospital last year, attacked the staff and disappeared, until two days ago. No one knew where he had gone, or what he had been doing, but the team had been trying to track him down. From what it was believed, Reaper had taken care of him.

'What about you two?..'.. Tony looked between Bucky and Loki... 'What did you find out?..'

Bucky filled them in on what he knew, and Loki finished off by telling them all of what he had heard in Franks thoughts. 'Max' who he believed was actually Trix, had asked from the last fight, for information regarding Pierce, as payment from tonights fight. Loki had gathered that the man, was alive, and trying to rebuild Hydra in the shadows. That there was a low level Hydra agent, selling secrets, and he could be found at a men's club on the other side of the city.

'But she didn't get the information, right? So, we're one step ahead of her..'.. Tony went back to pacing.

'I still want to know how she beat the shit out of those guys, and whooped your ass..'... Nat grinned to Bucky who glared at her.

'She's strong, I'll say that. That throw should've hurt, but she got up easy..'... Sam looked around... 'That fouth guy, went down with a single hit, you saw that, right?..'

'I didn't even see her move. She's strong and fast..'.. Steve frowned... 'She can't be another soldier, can she?..'.. He turned to Bucky.

'Not that I'm aware of. Did you even read her?..'.. He asked Loki.

'I tried, but I could not. I have never come across anyone who could block me. It is rather unsettling..'.. Loki tapped his fingers to the side of his glass in thought... 'Strong, agile, fast. I am unable to read her, and yet I am drawn to her..'

'You're not the only one..'.. Bucky muttered.

'She's got to be enhanced or something..'.. Steve looked over to Tony... 'We need answers..'

'Then we go get them. You and Romanoff go to the bar. I'll be outside with Thor if we're needed. Wilson, you take the twins with you, go speak to that detective, Maximoff..'.. Tony looks to Wanda... 'Gonna need you to read him if you can. We need to know. I'll get Hill to do some more digging..'

------------------------------------------------------------

Trix was more than a little pissed off, she didn't want to get involved with them, yet she saved their asses. Why couldn't they leave well enough alone? Fucking Hill and Fury, that was the problem. Shifting back to her human form, she grabbed the bag that hung on the ladder and shoved on the shorts and vest, before slipping it onto her back, and climbing up. She had memorised the tunnels well, and it was a good place to use, to get back and fore to wherever she needed in the city, without being seen.

Pushing the cover up and sliding it across, she climbed out, putting it back into place. She was thankful that this was right behind her bar, 10ft from the back entrance. Sighing to herself, she walked barefoot to the door, punching in her code and slipping inside, up to her office.

She quickly got changed into the outfit she set aside, and grabbed her phone, letting her friend know she was back. She couldn't help but chuckle as she looked out the window, overlooking her bar, almost everyone was in tonight, just like she asked.